Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new here! I am really wanting a used Kindle 1 as I have never had any and this would be a good start. So with that said I do have a REAL, NOT FAKE Coach Signature Stripe tote and a matching Checkbook Wallet. They are the black and white. I have the dust cover for the purse and the box for the wallet still. I don't have pictures but if you go on Ebay and type it in you will see them. I know I am newand this may put some off but I can give the serial number for the purse also to ensure its real. Both are very nice and new cost me over $450.00. Yes alot for a purse but they seem to be my weakness.

THanks for reading!
Georgia

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome Georgia Mae, be sure to go over to Introductions and tell us a little bit about yourself (other than you're trying to score a Kindle.)  ;D

Lots of people join here first, and get their Kindle later.  Hang out for awhile and you'll figure out a way to get your K.

Have you tried to sell the Coach on Ebay?  Cash in the hand works here, too!  :D

Betsy

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi, and welcome. I'm not sure you'll have too many takers on trading a purse for a kindle around here. We seem to buy kindles AND purses that has a pocket large enough to hold our precious kindles. You might do better trying to sell your purse on Ebay and then buy yourself a kindle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may have to do that. I have sold a lot on Ebay so I should. I just got burnt out on it a while back when we had a bussiness doing that for people. You know I never even knew what they were but I shop on Amazon a lot because they have a good selection of organic bulk foods. I clicked on the link and thought that was the coolest thing. Now after looking them up I have desided I have to have one. In anycase I will introduce myself to. Thanks!

Georgia

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Georgiamae--

Is this still an active BST&B?  Let me know, otherwise I'll archive it in a couple days, thanks!

Betsy
BST&B Moderator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts