Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) Hello to everyone my name is Jacamo Peterson I am an author and I have two books on Kindle, a Swords and Sorcery Fantasy titled "Blademaster of Norda" and a Vietnam War book titled "A Hard Place/A Sergeants Tale". I am retired Army and I live in Tigard (Portland) Or. Today the sun is actually shining here!  I've been signed up as a member for a while,but this is my first time posting, I've read quite a few of the posts on various subjects.  And my only excuse for not posting myself is laziness. ;D Jacamo

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Welcome to the boards Jacamo..nice to meet you.
There seems to be a few Authors here on the boards,and being able to interact with Authors is fun :) Glad you're here.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Jacamo!  It's always nice to have another author in our family.
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Jacamo - nice to have you here.  BTW the excuse for not posting is not laziness - it's because you are so busy reading your kindle, or if you don't have one, obsessing over having one and busy reading the KB.  Be sure and go to the Books section and post about your books.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the Welcome Angela and Anju, I appreciate it! And ,yes of course I have been scheming and fanagling about more Kindle exposure  ;D Jacamo

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
jacamo peterson said:
;) Hello to everyone my name is Jacamo Peterson I am an author and I have two books on Kindle, a Swords and Sorcery Fantasy titled "Blademaster of Norda" and a Vietnam War book titled "A Hard Place/A Sergeants Tale". I am retired Army and I live in Tigard (Portland) Or. Today the sun is actually shining here! I've been signed up as a member for a while,but this is my first time posting, I've read quite a few of the posts on various subjects. And my only excuse for not posting myself is laziness. ;D Jacamo
The link to the first one would be:

Blademaster of Norda

I could not find the second one. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the KindleBoards!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts