Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I love the idea. Not just because I have written this sort of thing. But I will gladly help out however I can. At least until I have to go back to work in the spring. I have a decent readership even though I am just now reviving my blog.

My first detective novel is decidedly alt, perhaps a thriller/procedural? Paige smokes weed, deals with weird cases. My next along those lines (in which she plays a smaller role) is a full on mystery one. An industrial construction mystery?

Anyway, nice look. Subscribed.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
jasonzc said:
I love the idea. Not just because I have written this sort of thing. But I will gladly help out however I can. At least until I have to go back to work in the spring. I have a decent readership even though I am just now reviving my blog.

My first detective novel is decidedly alt, perhaps a thriller/procedural? Paige smokes weed, deals with weird cases. My next along those lines (in which she plays a smaller role) is a full on mystery one. An industrial construction mystery?

Anyway, nice look. Subscribed.
Thanks, Jason! Feel free to contact us at any time. You can send me a PM here or email Cora Buhlert or myself through the submissions link below

Today's featured new release at the Indie Crime Scene is The Boy in the Gutter, a Historical Mystery by John Triptych.

Do you want your mystery, crime novel or thriller featured at the Indie Crime Scene or would you like to be interviewed or submit a guest post? We are looking forward to your submissions.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts