Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet to be named Kindle is now known as Jinx. Some of you weren't kidding when you said that a name/gender just came to you. It took some time but I was sitting here trying to catch up on the forum and it suddenly hit me... "Max and Jinx...friends forever" *as I'm trying to do my best computer voice impersonation* from the movie Space Camp.

Jinx is still "nekkid" but he hopes to be decked out in something fancy soon...hopefully I'll make up my mind before he turns 1 ;-p

I'm so excited!!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Congratulations! What a wonderful name....Jinx! I love it!

Oh, wait...Sir Sterndale Bennett is whispering to me that he approves too. Jolly good show! LOL

L

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leslie said:
Congratulations! What a wonderful name....Jinx! I love it!

Oh, wait...Sir Sterndale Bennett is whispering to me that he approves too. Jolly good show! LOL

L
Hehe, I love how our Kindles have personalities ;-p

·
Registered
829 Posts
DORK!!!!  I wish we lived closer - I wanna do lunch w/ the kids...    um..  I mean Kindles   :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kirstin said:
DORK!!!! I wish we lived closer - I wanna do lunch w/ the kids... um.. I mean Kindles :)
LMAO, now that would be fun. The last time I was in your neck of the woods was when DH and I made that trip up to Rabbit Hill Inn, just over the border from you in 1999. We've been back to VT but only the lower portion.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Talk to DH...   we could invite Leslie and Sir Sterndale Bennett and Tennix and his tinfoil hat.  :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Kirstin said:
Talk to DH... we could invite Leslie and Sir Sterndale Bennett and Tennix and his tinfoil hat. :)
I want to make sure no one feels left out - I only mentioned Leslie and Tennix because I know they live close to me. If it were up to me - everyone on the board would have a group lunch. Now THAT would be fun!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kirstin said:
I want to make sure no one feels left out - I only mentioned Leslie and Tennix because I know they live close to me. If it were up to me - everyone on the board would have a group lunch. Now THAT would be fun!!!
LOL...it would have to be one heck of a restaurant :) And...one of my favorite lines from the movie 9 to 5..."We're gonna need a special locker for that hat." :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
chynared21 said:
Colleen, I've been meaning to ask...is your avatar a pic of your daughter??? If so, she's a cutie!
I actually pulled it off a google images search for birthday cake. HOWEVER, that little girl looks SO much like my daughter at that age! That's why I picked it. My daughter is 20 now, so the photos from her first brithday are NOT digital. Still, I've got one around here in an album somewhere that looks exactly the same as the avatar. Scary!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
colleen said:
I actually pulled it off a google images search for birthday cake. HOWEVER, that little girl looks SO much like my daughter at that age! That's why I picked it. My daughter is 20 now, so the photos from her first brithday are NOT digital. Still, I've got one around here in an album somewhere that looks exactly the same as the avatar. Scary!!!
Well then...your daughter is a cutie even if she's not a baby anymore ;-p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts