Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Kindle authors!

World Tree Proofreading offers affordable proofreading for all genres. I've been proofreading for Light Hand Editing for the last year and am now branching out with my own proofreading-only service. My experience includes romance, pulp sci-fi/men's adventure, and apocalyptic fiction. I would love to add hard sci-fi, fantasy, men's detective, and dystopian authors to my client list, in addition to other genres.

My introductory, first-project proofreading rate is $0.002/word. My standard proofreading rate is $0.003, and turnaround time is generally a week or less.

If you have an editor cancel your project, miss your window, or have another scheduling emergency, contact me to see if I can squeeze you in with a rush rate (to be determined).

To arrange a sample edit or inquire about scheduling a project, email [email protected].

Visit my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/worldtreeproofreading

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I started writing myself, then got buried and removed proofreading as a service, Tim picked up a few of my clients, who have given me positive feedback about his work. In addition, I hire him to proofread my books and have been pleased with the results.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

World Tree Proofreading offers affordable proofreading for all genres. I've been proofreading for Light Hand Editing for the last year and am now branching out with my own proofreading-only service. My experience includes romance, pulp sci-fi/men's adventure, and apocalyptic fiction. I would love to add hard sci-fi, fantasy, men's detective, and dystopian authors to my client list, in addition to other genres.

My introductory, first-project proofreading rate is $0.002/word. My standard proofreading rate is $0.003, and turnaround time is generally a week or less.

If you have an editor cancel your project, miss your window, or have another scheduling emergency, contact me to see if I can squeeze you in with a rush rate (to be determined).

To arrange a sample edit or inquire about scheduling a project, email [email protected].

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[
Hello Kindle authors!

World Tree Proofreading offers affordable proofreading for all genres. I've been proofreading for Light Hand Editing for the last two years and am now branching out with my own proofreading service. My experience includes romance, pulp sci-fi/men's adventure, and apocalyptic fiction. I would love to add hard sci-fi, fantasy, men's detective, and dystopian authors to my client list, in addition to other genres.

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

World Tree Proofreading offers affordable proofreading for all genres. I've been proofreading for Light Hand Editing for the last two years and am now branching out with my own proofreading service. My experience includes romance, pulp sci-fi/men's adventure, and apocalyptic fiction. I would love to add hard sci-fi, fantasy, men's detective, and dystopian authors to my client list, in addition to other genres.

My standard proofreading rate is $0.003 per word, and turnaround time is generally a week or less.

Sincerely,
Tim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Kindle authors!

World Tree Proofreading offers affordable proofreading for all genres. I've been proofreading for Light Hand Editing for the last two years and am now branching out with my own proofreading-only service. My experience includes romance, pulp sci-fi/men's adventure, fantasy, and apocalyptic fiction. I would love to add hard sci-fi, men's detective, and dystopian authors to my client list, in addition to other genres.

My introductory, first-project proofreading rate is $0.003/word. My standard proofreading rate is $0.004, and turnaround time is generally a week or less.

Sincerely,
Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts