Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Nano and hate the little earbud headphones that came with it.  Can anyone here recommend a decent sounding pair of headphones that go around the ear?  No more than say $40-50?  Thanks to any and all!
Ruby

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Personally, I need "in ear" buds as the regular ear buds iPod/iPhone comes with just fall out.  I am not too picky and got a pair at Best Buy...then, over the weekend, I got a pair of zBuds that are listed on the Member's Only part of these boards that Harvey recommended.  I splurged with them because they have the microphone in the wiring for my iPhone so I can talk on the phone and listen on the 'buds".....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Unless you want to go really expensive with Bose ones, my son is fond of the Magnavox ones. he also has had good success with Panasonic and Nike (he usually gets the ones that loop behind the ear and are desined for activity). he was going through them often... but not becuase of poor quality of the headphones, he is just tough on them (whipeouts while doing tricks and jumps with his BMX and 4-wheeler). His fav (since i laugh when he wants the Bose ones) are the Magnavox ones.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Everyone for the ear phone recs!  I too would love the Bose, but they are out of my league at the moment!  Will check into all the ones listed here and I'm sure I'll find something that works.
Thanks again!
Ruby

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rla1996 said:
I have these ones:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665157967

I love them. They cover my whole ear, are softly padded so they don't hurt, and the best part is that the cord is retractable so they DON'T get tangled. ;D

rla1996

Oops forgot to mention that I bought mine at Target (if you don't want to order online).
Thanks for this, I'm going to Target tomorrow so will look for this model. The retractable cord is a very nice feature!
Ruby

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I've used Skullcandy ones for the past couple of years. They're very comfortable. I recently upgraded to a pair of Bose in-ear and those are nice too, but pretty expensive.

The only thing with the Skullcandy ones is that don't last more than a few months before one of earpieces stops working. But they have pink...For awhile it was light pink and more recently a bright pink.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
I recommend skullcandy too. I used them in the dorm when my roomy's or neighbor's music got to me. They were comfy enough to sleep with. (at least to me). Then when I got home Dad tried my skull candy earphones out and loved them. Before I knew it my dad 'burrowed' them when he deployed. I use these:

You may want these: the price range depending where you go

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Target did not have the Sony model mentioned earlier, but I did see some pretty colors by Skullcandy.  I really can't do the ear buds so will keep looking.........
Ruby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts