Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to take the plunge and order an iPod Touch, so would love to hear some recommendations on skins, cases, and screen protectors, etc. For my old 5th gen iPod Video, I just use an InvisibleShield and a leather Kroos case, but would like to try something different this time. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rasputina said:
decal girl or gizmobie skin, I don't use screen skins on my iphone or ipods. I haven't had any scratching issues.
Thanks, I was wondering whether a screen protector was really needed, I'm pretty careful with my devices.
I've seen the DecalGirl skins, will go now to check out the Gizmobie ones :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
jmiked said:
I got this case for my iTouch:

it does a fine job of protecting the iPod.

Mike
Do you have a link to the case? I bought my 3 oldest grandson iPods for their birthdays and really like that case. We are going on vacation in a couple of weeks and they want to take them. The case would help keep them safe and after I paid as much as I did for them it would make me feel better. ;D

·
Registered
761 Posts
I use an Eco case by Agent18. It does the job and snaps apart to ride in my old car cradle easily. I got it mostly because it's made from recycled products and has a low profile for pockets and bags. I've never bothered with a screen protector and nobody I know uses one.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Thanks Harvey and Suicidepact. Both are great. I'm going to let the boys make the final decision on which one they want. Their birthdays are getting more and more expensive. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! Now I just have to decide between the DLO and the Eco, I do like the Eco, but will probably go with the DLO because it includes a belt clip. Plus, it's a nice sleek looking case.

Now if only it came in colors...  ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts