Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a book scheduled at ENT for March 3rd. This is my first time advertising. I was hoping to schedule a bunch of other advertisers either on March 3rd or a day near there. Do I have enough time to do that or should I ask if ENT can push me out into the future? And what's enough time to comfortably do the scheduling?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Sure!

Now get off KBoards and get to work. BookBub and ENT are hard to get, so getting a date with either is gold. You can easily schedule a half dozen or more for the days leading up to it. The smaller advertisers aren't as likely to turn you down for a specific date. In fact, many of them require payment just to apply.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wayne Stinnett said:
Sure!

Now get off KBoards and get to work. BookBub and ENT are hard to get, so getting a date with either is gold. You can easily schedule a half dozen or more for the days leading up to it. The smaller advertisers aren't as likely to turn you down for a specific date. In fact, many of them require payment just to apply.
Thanks Wayne. I didn't plan this but I've got three books at ENT for March 3rd, 4th and 5th. Shouldn't I try to reschedule the latter two? And is it hard to reschedule at ENT?

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Gregg Bell said:
Thanks Wayne. I didn't plan this but I've got three books at ENT for March 3rd, 4th and 5th. Shouldn't I try to reschedule the latter two? And is it hard to reschedule at ENT?
Whoa, how'd you end up with three different books with them? That's awesome! Scheduling two at once is pretty daunting, but if you're up to the task, it'll be a really exciting few days. I'd love to hear how it goes. Make good notes, so you can keep track of which one you're promoting where. Not all advertisers will do the same author back to back to back.

I say, GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Bknights, Awesomegang, Sweet Free Books, eBookSoda, eBookHounds, Bargain Booksy. These are all sites I scheduled about a week in advance of the promo I did earlier in the month.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Claire Frank said:
I got news on a Friday that my ENT ad was running the following Wednesday and I had plenty of time to round up a bunch of other ads surrounding it.
Thanks Claire. That's encouraging.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wayne Stinnett said:
Whoa, how'd you end up with three different books with them? That's awesome! Scheduling two at once is pretty daunting, but if you're up to the task, it'll be a really exciting few days. I'd love to hear how it goes. Make good notes, so you can keep track of which one you're promoting where. Not all advertisers will do the same author back to back to back.

I say, GO FOR IT!!!
Thanks Wayne. Baptism by fire, eh?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CadyVance said:
Bknights, Awesomegang, Sweet Free Books, eBookSoda, eBookHounds, Bargain Booksy. These are all sites I scheduled about a week in advance of the promo I did earlier in the month.
Thanks Cady. Appreciate that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
you'll get the best results from ENT, so I would keep that date and take whoever else I could schedule for those dates

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Contact Jeffrey with FussyLibrarian before you submit to them and just tell him what you're doing. He's a really nice guy and very easy to work with. He might be a good choice if he's okay with running three books on three different days. Fussy Librarian is an early morning advertiser. ENT comes out late in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wayne Stinnett said:
Contact Jeffrey with FussyLibrarian before you submit to them and just tell him what you're doing. He's a really nice guy and very easy to work with. He might be a good choice if he's okay with running three books on three different days. Fussy Librarian is an early morning advertiser. ENT comes out late in the afternoon.
Thanks Wayne. I've already had some contact with Jeffrey and he's been great. I've been running into difficulty with the consecutive days thing, though. We'll see. I'll keep trying.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts