Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
sigrosenblum said:
a mild editorial comment
Mild, eh? Might just be the first one there... ::)

edited to add: I just went and read it, and you sound like the voice of reason that I waded through six pages to find. I understand why people were upset, but really, Amazon could have prevented the whole mess if they'd only been completely open about what they planned to do and why beforehand.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Susan in VA said:
Mild, eh? Might just be the first one there... ::)

edited to add: I just went and read it, and you sound like the voice of reason that I waded through six pages to find. I understand why people were upset, but really, Amazon could have prevented the whole mess if they'd only been completely open about what they planned to do and why beforehand.
Sorry about the six pages. But nice to know that we agree.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Sig, your post was a welcome dose of rationality in what had become a very emotionally charged thread.  Thanks!

Betsy

·
Registered
120 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Sig, check out this thread... but be forewarned, there are tempers in evidence. :eek:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,11406.msg218114.html#msg218114
Tempers and lots of bogus info...

I enjoyed reading a particular persons posts about how people shouldn't post 'speculation' about the works being illegal...while posting about how Amazon was actually invading his Kindle...when they did no such thing.

Funny how it's ok for ones own self to speculate, but not for others to do so ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts