Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies if the author of this book is on KB, but I thought this was against the rules. I thought you couldn't put a lot of extraneous text into your title on Amazon unless that text was on your cover graphic...

http://www.amazon.com/Romance-Montana-Christian-Christmas-Fiction-ebook/dp/B00GU2DJBO/

This has a title that seems to be clearly keyword-based, with none of those keywords appearing on the cover.

Am I too much of a worrywart about the letter of the law with this? I mean, should I be doing the same? I thought it would get me tossed.

Confused...

K.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Keith Soares said:
This has a title that seems to be clearly keyword-based, with none of those keywords appearing on the cover.
This personally annoys me the most about it. I felt as though I needed to put the subtitle on my covers, once I decided to start using one. :mad:

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
I think it is against the rules (in that whatever is in parentheses is supposed to be on the cover), but Amazon is choosing to not enforce it so people are cramming those keywords in like clowns in a tiny car.

Or rather, they're choosing not to enforce it right now. Subject to change at any second, resulting in a tersely worded email to remove the junk or risk blocking, suspension or termination.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts