Kindle Forum banner

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to their iTunes account?

1070 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  over and out
I'm using the same login ID and password I've always used, and this morning Apple keeps telling me that one or both are wrong. So I just reset the password and I still can't get in.

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, then it's obviously an Apple glitch; if not I shall have to contact their support (oh, joy!)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
There's something glitchy going on. I've seen people complaining about it on Facebook, and I know when I try to pull up my permafree's page it won't load pictures.
Same problem here.  I've got iTunes Match so I can have my libraryto listen to at work, and here in the office, it won't let me sign into my itunes account. 
Yup. I just tried and it's the same as you. Guess it's a glitch. I'm glad you posted, otherwise I would have been calling them. :)
I called the UK office because I assumed I'd done something wrong (naturally).  There's a widespread issue.  According to tech support, their system was down this morning and Cupertino is scrambling to figure it out and fix it.
Phew ... for once it isn't something I messed up with.
I just had this problem and came here post haste to see if anyone else was having this problem.

All I can say is, "Phew!"
I hate looking for books on iTunes.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it seems impossible to search unless you know exactly what you're looking for.
Day two for me. Good thing our ad aimed at iOS users doesn't start for until Friday.....
I reset my password twice before calling support and finding out it was a system outage not my password. So now I have to remember another password. Aaaargh!
iTunesConnect seems to be working again. I was able to sign in.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.