Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SimonePond said:
For me, some of the tools were helpful in the beginning. I didn't do the year subscription. I only signed up one month to try it out.
Thank you, Simone :)))

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Lena_Mikado said:
Thank you, Simone :)))
You should be just fine with the free service. I asked that question on here and others say the same thing.
Good luck: )

·
Registered
606 Posts
Cherise Kelley said:
I just read all my reviews on Amazon Author Central.
The review grabber helps you find people who have reviewed titles similar to yours, so you can contact them to see if they would be interested in reviewing your book. It is pretty handy.

I use the description generator to make fancy product descriptions without having to do all the HTML myself.

The book widget sidebar is pretty neat, too.

You also get a free premade cover, which would be a big chunk of the price.

And access to webinars and mastermind sessions.

Plus some other cool stuff.

I'd say it is worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have found it worth it. The description generator is a tool I use a lot, and that was probably worth the cost alone. I haven't used a pre-made cover but might one day. The AM live events have also been worth the time and money - Jim tends to keep events at the lowest possible cost, not like some, and tries to provide value in the breadth of speakers. I haven't gotten something from every session I've attended, but I have gotten something from most.

·
Registered
New crime fiction series.
3,523 Posts
I haven't logged in awhile (I just have the free account) but that reviewer grabber sounds interesting. I'll need to check that out.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Voelker58 said:
The review grabber helps you find people who have reviewed titles similar to yours, so you can contact them to see if they would be interested in reviewing your book. It is pretty handy.
As a writer I can see how that would be helpful, but as a reader..... NO. That would creep me out.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Jena H said:
As a writer I can see how that would be helpful, but as a reader..... NO. That would creep me out.
Agreed!
It only works on reviewers who make their contact info public. Usually they are glad to get a free book for an honest review. Not as stalker-ish as it sounds!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Voelker58 said:
Agreed!
It only works on reviewers who make their contact info public. Usually they are glad to get a free book for an honest review. Not as stalker-ish as it sounds!
Good to know. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts