Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Kindle on May 29 and I'm sooooooo addicted, I love it. I was on the fence about it for awhile and figured that I would send it back  because it wasn't for me--boy was I wrong!!! I love this thing, it's awesome.
I wanted to say hello and I'm glad I found this forum, I've gotten a lot of information on here already and look forward to learning more.
Susan

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
chefsuzyq said:
I got my Kindle on May 29 and I'm sooooooo addicted, I love it. I was on the fence about it for awhile and figured that I would send it back because it wasn't for me--boy was I wrong!!! I love this thing, it's awesome.
I wanted to say hello and I'm glad I found this forum, I've gotten a lot of information on here already and look forward to learning more.
Susan
You, my friend HAVE come to the right place... you should feel at home with hundreds, perhaps thousands of Kindle lovers!

Welcome and don't fell shy, go on over to the Book Bazaar, you can "listen" in on what the authors have to say and "meet" some of them. You can even read snippets of their books and get to know their characters too, as well as find some great books at unbelievable prices! ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, susan! Around here, not to be totally in love with the Kindle is very abnormal. Have you been to the The Book Corner yet?Lots of reading information there, includingRecommended by our Members and additional sites for Book Lovers.
Of course there is also the Book Bazaar, where member/authors post about their books and also there are threads about Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting is the place to look if you are having Kindle trouble, or just ask! Many helpful and knowledgeable people here and no question is considered stupid.
Let's Talk Kindle is where we discuss everything in the Kindle World and then there is Accessories! Everything from skins, covers and bags to lights, cases and water protection is talked about there.
Another popular thread is Photo Gallery, where members post pictures of themselves, their pets, birds, landscapes or anything else they are interested in and think we will be as well.
Glad you found us!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
No, it's not normal.

JOKE. ;)

Welcome aboard, Susan!

You have to love your Kindle to be here. ;D

Sailor

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Susan, glad to have you here - lots to love about the kindle, doesn't take long to tumble.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I promise, the more you get to know your kindle, the more you'll love her.  There is no honeymoon period, its an everlasting till death do us part kind of love.  Welcome, I know you'll like it here. Anytime you feel like your too obsessed with your kindle,  you will find many more here way worse, It will make you feel better.  Also we are great at helping you to justify that next purchase, be it for your kindle or not.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Susan, bookfiend summed it up very nicely.  The love for your K will only grow and grow. 
Welcomd to the Boards.  Looking forward to more of your posts.
deb

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
chefsuzyq said:
I was on the fence about it for awhile and figured that I would send it back because it wasn't for me--boy was I wrong!!! I love this thing, it's awesome.
Susan
LOL! You sound just like me. But in my case the "awhile" only lasted about a day. Enjoy your Kindle, and welcome to Kindleboards!

-- Susan Too

·
Registered
148 Posts
Totally normal! (Well, on a board of people devoted to their Kindles, at least!) I'd marry my Kindle, if it were legal in Michigan ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Would this question be like a criminal asking other prisoners if they believe he's innocent?  :D
deb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yes it is normal

Welcome and enjoy KB

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope it's normal since I am already in love with my mail order bride..errr groom and it hasn't even arrived yet. :D

Sanveann said:
I'd marry my Kindle, if it were legal in Michigan ;)
Hello fellow Michigander :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts