Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it matter if I kinda give it away in the blurb? Would you still want to read it? Plot hook added in bold:

Joe Clarke is an agent for the FBI who receives a direct order from the White House to track down a rare guitar and return it safely to the Smithsonian Museum. There's only one problem: The guitar is cursed by the devil himself.

To make matters worse, a skeptical Joe Clarke has competition in his pursuit of the guitar: A no-nonsense investigator in leather pants, Tamara Giuliani, has been sent by the Vatican to destroy the guitar before the devil uses it to claim another soul. But claiming another soul may be exactly what Joe wants from the devil after he discovers a celebrity pop star may be sleeping with his underage daughter.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I don't think that gives away the ending.  I mean, presumably at the end of the book there's some kind of showdown with the devil and Joe also resolves the issue with the celebrity and his daughter.  That's the ending; the added info about a celebrity going after his kid is just an additional twist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts