Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three of my blogs are on Kindle and yet I have no idea what's happening with them. My dashboard isn't working and although I have asked several times about it, nothing has been done. I had a couple of replies to my e-mails before Whitsun, but nothing since. Anyone else having problems with this?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I wasn't even aware we could have blogs on Kindle.  I hope that you can get it straightened out.  I do know that Amazon has been implementing changes and testing the waters on some things. I've heard that this has caused some functions to disappear and reappear, so perhaps it will suddenly just show up for you again soon.

Hopefully, someone with more information will pop by.  :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've had both of my blogs on Kindle as long as it was possible to do so.  It hasn't brought me any new readers or generated any income whatsoever.

Patricia

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe it's what they're doing that's made it disappear.
Just before it did disappear, it showed I had subscriptions on two of my blogs but not the third one. I have no idea if any more have subscribed or even if the ones who did are still there. What with that and not being able to see paperback sales anywhere it is most frustrating.

Amazon kindle is brilliant, shame the other two things aren't at the moment.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have two literature blogs on Kindle. My subscribers? Mom and Gram. I haven't been paid my cents because Amazon says I owe them money for refunds on books I didn't sell. I made a post about that yesterday.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How can you owe refunds on books that never sold? If they didn''t sell no one is owed anything surely? How weird is that?

I have no idea who subscribed to my blogs as one is my Sceptical Medium blog and the other is my Authors on Show blog. It could be anyone in the world and I have no idea. Darn pain not being able to see

1 - 6 of 6 Posts