Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never ever since November woken up to no sales unless there is a problem? Any one else seeing no sales being recorded on B&N or is it just me? Sales there are getting worse and worse. ???

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Must not be.  Like you, I've never woken up to no sales since November, but I have none showing today.  I would assume the system is frozen temporarily.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Sales abruptly stopped last night at about 8 PM PST. I bought my own book just to check, and it hasn't shown up.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I wouldn't know.  I've never sold anything on B&N.  When I log in to check my zeros, I swear I hear giggling in the background.  Why do they taunt me?  :eek:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one in this boat. I don't move a lot of NookBooks, but I usually see a few purchases everyday. Zeros yesterday and nada so far today  :p Hope it kicks in for all of us.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Courtney, I'm glad to hear sales stopped around eight last night.  I figured that was just me. ;D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm starting to see a little movement. Yesterday's numbers are increasing, and I have three sales for today. I don't think they've caught up yet--I hope they haven't caught up yet--but at least I'm seeing SOMETHING.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They just added 6 to yesterdays and 10 today just now. YEAH!  I was a little worried, especially since things were yesterday eve and then nothing this morn.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I was going to ask you to let us know when you start seeing some movement.

Courtney Milan said:
I'm starting to see a little movement. Yesterday's numbers are increasing, and I have three sales for today. I don't think they've caught up yet--I hope they haven't caught up yet--but at least I'm seeing SOMETHING.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Dr Mama, I noticed your Amazon sales rank for your books in the 200,000+ and 300,000+ ranking.  And you sell a book every day (I would assume Kindle sales at least on par with B&N?).

The only reason I ask is that my book is currently just sitting at over 100,000+ ranking, and yet I haven't received a sale on Amazon in over a couple days.  Could they not be counting my sales?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 31 books. 5 are self help type books and the other 26 are with a different pen name that I don't advertise at all and are all under 20,000 in rank. Those are the majority of my sales. Those are erotic romances. I only sell 2 or 3 a month of the others

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm new to Pub it.  I questioned my sales in an email to their support and then noticed that sales were applied but only once a day for the sales acquired the day before.  I checked last night around midnight to find sales posting for Friday's date.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I'm seeing sales? And yesterday was an excellent day for me.

Of course, we could be on different servers so if one's halted and the other is showing progress, it's going to be impossible to track. :/

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'm seeing sells too. Yesterday was the best day I've ever had at Pubit, and it's almost that again today. I don't know why it would be different, but what Jill says about the servers sounds good :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts