Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again. I have to ask....sorry.  I woke up to 7 and it hasn't changed which is unusual for me.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Ditto. Yesterday I sold ONE book at BN. Now, my sales have been plummeting lately, but I hadn't had *that* bad of a day for quite a while. So far today? Zero. Zilch. A big, fat goose egg.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm seeing a sale for today. I assume you know that the overall number you see, "Number of ebooks sold" (and also "monthly sales") doesn't include "today's sales" and "yesterday's sales". You actually have to click on "today's sales" to check.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They just posted 6 more sales but, man yesterday and today are really slow.  Yesterday I got 27 which is about  45% lower than normal and today doesn't seem much better. I'm at 13 now.  Yeah, I know Yesterday and todays totals aren't included.  I have sold 1086 so far not including today and yesterday. (I have 31 books)  I'm not really complaining but, it seems each month sales get worse there.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Mine was stuck most of the morning, then got moving again (albeit a bit slowly... well, I hope, anyway :)).

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I've checked twice today, the first time was pathetic, and now I've sold a few more but pretty much pathetic looking still. At least the number moved in the right direction.

B&N is funny, though. My sales were good until the beginning of this month, now they're pretty much token sales.  :(

Vicki

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just tried to upload a new book to Pubit. I received an error message that said they're experiencing "technical difficulties." After multiple attempts, I gave up. Maybe the system is down.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
My sales at B and N have gone from the toilet to the septic tank.  Yeah, they've been pretty bad this week.  I hope something's just not recording, for all of our sakes. 

EDIT: A couple sales just came in, one for each book.  Maybe they're catching up.  So they're back up to the toilet, at least.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Holly A Hook said:
My sales at B and N have gone from the toilet to the septic tank. Yeah, they've been pretty bad this week. I hope something's just not recording, for all of our sakes.

EDIT: A couple sales just came in, one for each book. Maybe they're catching up. So they're back up to the toilet, at least.
My sales at BN are in the drain field, far beyond the outer reaches of the septic tank. But they've always been like that on BN, so I don't worry about it too much. I spent a lot of time back in Jan/Feb trying to figure out how to sell over there, all to no avail.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guy...barnes and noble drives me crazy!  The sales freeze all the time!  The first weeks of July were good but this last week has been really slow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts