Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,302 Posts
My switch doesn't move up and down, it's snug.

Call or email Kindle Customer Service.  They'll most likely just mail you out a new one and then you can return the original when it gets there.  That way you won't have to be without your K while you wait. Since your within your 30 days they'll send you a new Kindle not a refurb.

I've got the number programmed into my cell. ;D Kindle CS 1-866-321-8851.
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.