Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Vera Bradley Bowler Bag and the inside pocket fits my Kindle 2 with the original Amazon cover perfectly. I am really tempted to get an Oberon cover for my Kindle and wanted to know whether the inside pocket will be big enough since I believe the Oberon's are larger in size.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have the Bowler with a strangedog cover. The inside pocket is plenty big enough with room to spare.

I've been drooling for an Oberon cover but haven't been able to spring for it quite yet. I'm thinking it will still fit in the pocket.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have the KK and use an Oberon large classic journal cover for it.  The cover is 6" x 9" and, obviously, my KK is thicker in it than your K2 will be in your Oberon K2 cover ...... and it still fits in the zippered inside pocket of my Bowler.  Hope that helps!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a K2 and 2 covers - an Oberon cover and an M-edge platform cover.  The K2 will fit in the inside pocket of the bowler I have when it is dressed in either cover.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have a couple of the Vera Bradley Bowler bags, & there is plenty of room.  My K2 is in an M-edge executive jacket, and I can place other objects I can't live without in with the Kindle if I wanted too.  :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyone's reply. I just placed my order for a purple ROH Oberon cover. Can't hardly wait for that and my Lily skin from Decal Girl.  :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Surfmom66 said:
Thanks for everyone's reply. I just placed my order for a purple ROH Oberon cover. Can't hardly wait for that and my Lily skin from Decal Girl. :D
The Lily skin goes perfectly with the purple ROH. That is the combo *I* have!

patrisha

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yeah, it will most likely fit. Let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My new Oberon cover just arrived this afternoon and I'm happy to report that my Kindle with her new cover fits on the inside pocket of my Vera Bradley Bowler bag...not to mention, the Red Japanese Borsa Bella bag that I had originally purchased to fit the Kindle 2 with the Amazon cover also fits the Kindle 2 and the Oberon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts