Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to promo book 1 in my series and I have already done all the ad places (bookbud, ENT ...)
Did you use a company to set up blog tour? If so did you get good results and who were they?

Thank you

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a few I WOULDN'T recommend, but this isn't the sort of place for things like that.
I've found good intentions and some nice folks, but results have been pretty bad all around.
If you find one that works - lemme know!

·
Registered
417 Posts
GoddessFish worked well. Author's HQ also works really well. But those are mostly for the romance genre, and I'm not sure which genre you're looking toward promoting. I'm sure there are others, but those are ones I have personal experience with that I liked the results.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for fantasy/romance

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking into goddess fish now. Thank you;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've used Goddess Fish promotions and they do a great job. Plus, I've just booked a release day party with Book Monster Promotions: http://www.bmptours.com/blog-tours.html . I'm also going to do a blog tour for my second novelette. And the best book in the world to use is:

I found both the above promotion websites in the book. It's worth the $4. It has the sites listed by price range and then mentions genre. It was really helpful in getting started. Good luck! 8)

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I guess it's important to define what you mean by "good results" too.  If you are used to selling 2 books a day and you start getting 10 sales a day from a blog tour, you'd consider that good result but if you are used to selling 100s then not so much.  Also, do you just want sales or other things - eg. visibility on goodreads, etc.

I did a blog tour for my first NA novel with Xpresso - got high sales (in the 100s) plus a lot of adds to GR lists etc. Things like Twitter adds with the giveaway were pretty useless because I think a lot of people have 'competition entering' twitter accounts to use just for those kinds of things. Giselle was awesome to work with too - very professional and good at keeping in the loop.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
If you are publishing romance or erotica and want a really affordable but quality option you could try this website:

http://candlelightbookpromotions.blogspot.com/

You can join the site too and become a regular host for other book promotions - which is a great way to make connections and expand your social media efforts. Or you can just book a blog tour for your book without other obligations. They are reliable and effective.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts