Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

New member here with a question.  This is my first real experience participating in a forum of this nature, and I was wondering if there is a sort of guide posted somewhere about the mechanics of the forum.  I found the 'rules' featured prominently, but what I'm looking for is just a guide on how to use some of the basic features, so I don't have to post what are undoubtedly basic questions.  For instance, I was replying to someone on another thread and I know there is some sort of quote feature where I can have all or a portion of their previous comment quoted in my reply (it shows up sort of highlighted in a purple color).  I can't seem to figure this one out, so if there's some FAQ or something that someone could point me toward for this and other basic technical questions, that would be great. 

Thanks,

Chris

Edit:  Before I hit reply I examined some of the buttons above the text box.  I noticed there was one for insert quote, so I think I answered my own question, but I'd still like to know if there is a guide or FAQ out there somewhere. 

1 - 1 of 1 Posts