Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought someone posted here within the last month a link to all the free Kindle books, a search that eliminated all the non-copyrighted older material that covers so many initial pages on Amazon.  If I'm not mistaken and there is a way to search directly, could someone please tell me how?

Right now I'm searching the Kindle store, selecting lowest price first, and next best reviews, but this doesn't bring me to the right section. 

What is the best way to find new promotional free Kindle books?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Here's the Amazon link to get the freebies other than the public domain books:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?node=154606011&keywords=-domain&field-price=0-0&sort=price&redirect=true

One of the three new freebies isn't listed yet, but it's always been like that, where the new freebies may take a little longer to show up in the free listing.

There's another website, jungle search or something like that, that others here have used also to do an Amazon search, but I've never tried it so I don't have the link handy.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steph -- Perfect!  Just what I was looking for.  I also had temporarily forgot the name for "public domain" books, which made writing my post a bit awkward.  Thanks for filling in the blanks :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Steph H said:
Here's the Amazon link to get the freebies other than the public domain books:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?node=154606011&keywords=-domain&field-price=0-0&sort=price&redirect=true

One of the three new freebies isn't listed yet, but it's always been like that, where the new freebies may take a little longer to show up in the free listing.

There's another website, jungle search or something like that, that others here have used also to do an Amazon search, but I've never tried it so I don't have the link handy.
Clicking that link gives me a page that states: "Your search did not match any products. "

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
r0b0d0c said:
Clicking that link gives me a page that states: "Your search did not match any products. "
I'm trying to do a search but not having luck tonight. I've found it before though.

·
Registered
501 Posts
r0b0d0c said:
Must be something on the Amazon servers - I get that same warning page for lots of my searches at this time, including mobilereference.......

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I think the Amazon site is having a little problem with book searches.

·
Registered
501 Posts
r0b0d0c said:
Must be something on the Amazon servers - I get that same warning page for lots of my searches at this time, including mobilereference.......
Link is working for me this morning! Thanks for the link - always nice to get an occasional "freebie!"

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Must've been the overnight/early morning Amazon-server blues!  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Every Amazon employee was too busy getting Kindles shipped out to worry about getting the server back on line.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Use www.jungle-search.com and use -domain for keyword. That's the minus sign and the word domain with no spaces. That site gives more options than Amazon anyway so it's a better gateway for all your searches.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LDB said:
Use www.jungle-search.com and use -domain for keyword. That's the minus sign and the word domain with no spaces. That site gives more options than Amazon anyway so it's a better gateway for all your searches.
Thanks LDB. I'm set now :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts