Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way for non-Kindlers to make links to Kindle books?  I've tried researching the FAQs and searching the forums and can't seem to find a way.  If it's posted here and possible for those without a Kindle, could someone please direct me?  Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Libro, I'm not sure what you are asking.

If you're asking about reading a Kindle book without a Kindle -- on line or something -- no, that's not possible.  Kindle formatted books can only be read by THE kindle they are purchased for.

If you get books from some of the other e-book sites, they may be readable via software on your computer.

Usually the word "links" on this board refers to url/image links that show or describe a book on Amazon that people want to recommend.  Anyone can do that, of course, with Harvey's "link maker" above.

Does that answer your question?

Ann

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you answered my question perfectly.  I asked the question in a confusing manner!  Thanks for giving me the correct answer regardless :)

As is often typical for me (unfortunately), I sometimes ask for something that is literally right in front of me.....in this case right at the top of the screen!

The Link-Maker is so easy to use and couldn't be easier. 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts