Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to stop all amazon campaigns without pausing all ads? (because I may want to continue amazon ads in the future)

The US ads are fine. But I want to stop it for other international regions that are not working as well (such as Italy, France, etc). (but may want to come back where I stopped.)

There are some campaigns that do generate sales but I don't want to pause all campaigns. i just want to stop all ads for now. Anyone know? Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm not following you? That's what pausing means. It's up to you which ones you want to pause.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont want to pause because i have many ads...that are paused & unpaused...if i pause all, then it will hard to know which were winning ads. i'd rather just stop now...and come back later where i was.

·
Registered
716 Posts
blueman3 said:
i dont want to pause because i have many ads...that are paused & unpaused...if i pause all, then it will hard to know which were winning ads. i'd rather just stop now...and come back later where i was.
Ah ok. In that case, the easiest way is to move the campaigns you want to track to a Portfolio. Then you would pause as per normal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just learned if you archive a campaign you cannot make it active again.
If you pause campaign you can make it active.

So instead of pausing I think one should archive campaign one doesn't intend to use again in future...then just pause all campaigns...and when you want to come back just unpause/make active/enable the paused to be active again.

Just found out today from kdp support. Thanks

·
Registered
716 Posts
That's right. Archive is dangerous, tho. You can never go back and use any of that data or restart campaigns. Personally, I would never Archive anything.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but i'm planning to archive campaigns that don't make any sales...isn't that fine you think?
for ads that made sales, i plan to just pause them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts