Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I searched, but the search doesn't seem to be working.  I searched the site for "zoom" and there were no results found.

I don't think there is, but is there a way to enlarge an embedded image in an eBook?  I bought a book from Amazon and it's a technical manual with a LOT of figures, screen shots and images.  Unfortunatly they are too small to read.  Is there a way to zoom into these while reading to I can read them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
:)I've followed the instructions for K2 to zoom in on illustrations in book I'm reading: "move cursor to picture, then magnifying glass will appear, click five-way button"....doesn't work. I clicked 5-way button up to illustration, then clicked on it.....all that happened is it became highlighted, or I was told to start typing????? Any ideas? Thanks for help..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomboy4 said:
:)I've followed the instructions for K2 to zoom in on illustrations in book I'm reading: "move cursor to picture, then magnifying glass will appear, click five-way button"....doesn't work. I clicked 5-way button up to illustration, then clicked on it.....all that happened is it became highlighted, or I was told to start typing????? Any ideas? Thanks for help..
Did you get the "zoom" icon in the middle of the picture? If not, then the curser was likely NEXT to the picture, not ON it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts