Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can sort on Amazon from the lowest price to the highest, but now there are hundreds (if not thousands) of books with no cover available (some classics etc.), but I'd like to get to the "real" books that start at 0.99 without having to scroll thru pages upon pages to get the them.

I really hope this is making sense!  :eek:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Brenda M. said:
I know you can sort on Amazon from the lowest price to the highest, but now there are hundreds (if not thousands) of books with no cover available (some classics etc.), but I'd like to get to the "real" books that start at 0.99 without having to scroll thru pages upon pages to get the them.

I really hope this is making sense! :eek:
Go to this website: http://www.jungle-search.com/US/kindle.php?action=search&cat=154606011&pr1=0.99&pr2=0.99&fr=-domain#form

Toward the bottom in the search boxes, you can set the price range. If you only want $0.99 books, put that in both the from box and the to box. If you want to find them from $0.99 to, say, $4.99, put the first in the from box and the second in the to box. That will limit the range.

If you ever need to, you can select "exclude public domain books" from the drop-down box.

I hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.