Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new purse today because the one I have would not match the cover and bag I have on order for my Kindle.  :-[ hehe

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Googlegirl said:
I bought a new purse today because the one I have would not match the cover and bag I have on order for my Kindle. :-[ hehe
Haha, a lot like my sisters and mom. :)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Googlegirl said:
I bought a new purse today because the one I have would not match the cover and bag I have on order for my Kindle. :-[ hehe
You're asking us? We're Kindle Krazy! Of course it's not bad. But, then, I'm just another inmate. :eek:

When I got my Kindle 1 last year, I went out and bought four new purses that had separate pockets to fit my Kindle in the cover. I don't like to just throw it in my purse in case a stray Splenda packet should open and get into the Kindle (horrors!). (Yes, I usually have Splenda packets with me.)

Patrizia, if you see this, remember the Maxx NY purses from QVC. You steered me toward two of those!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Octochick said:
Is what bad? I do not understand the question.... ;)
I'm with you there, Octochick. I'm not seeing the problem either. ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
You forgot the skin for a totally integrated look.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Googlegirl said:
I made a special trip to Macy's before my trip to Dallas for a new purse to compliment my Oberon cover and also needed one big enough to carry the Kindle in. Went from carrying a small purse to a big purse all in the name of love for my Kindle.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
intinst said:
You forgot the skin for a totally integrated look.
Just forgot to post about it. It's on the way too from Decal Girl.

Between skins, covers, bags, purses and books, reading is EXPENSIVE! ;D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh My  ;D
It is bad, but as long as you're not buying shoes to match!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
busy91 said:
Oh My ;D
It is bad, but as long as you're not buying shoes to match!
Someone offers matching shoes? How on earth did I not know about that?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.