Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having issues with Book Report logging in and syncing sales? I know they have server/connection issues about once a year.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is anyone else having issues with Book Report logging in and syncing sales? I know they have server/connection issues about once a year.
For me, since yesterday 1/9, it won't even open on a desktop browser. I've sent and email to support about it, and I assume there is a widespread issue.
If you have it loaded on any external devices, like a cellphone or tablet, those may still work, as they're working for me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm having the same problems. It wouldn't sync, which does happen every so often; usually signing out, clearing the browser cache, and signing back in works. Now, clicking on the(desktop) extension doesn't even open the report. Anyone else having this problem or finding a workaround?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm having the same problems. It wouldn't sync, which does happen every so often; usually signing out, clearing the browser cache, and signing back in works. Now, clicking on the(desktop) extension doesn't even open the report. Anyone else having this problem or finding a workaround?
Workaround, go directly to the app's website, bypassing the browser extension altogether: app.getbookreport.com.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks @Azalea. That worked, although it doesn't automatically update without refreshing the page and reloading the app, but at least it works. I noticed the date of the last extension update was 1/12, which was when the problem started, maybe that's what caused it.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I don't trust the app so i dont use it.
The only people who should have access to your earnings or books is you and amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts