Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, new to the board, and just got my Kindle 2 in the mail yesterday.  I began reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover on it and I'm noticing that a LOT of the titles are missing the capital T, and many of the sections "Myth vs. Truth" just display "Myth vs. ".

To me, these are glaring oversights for a published book from a reputable company, so I'm wondering if this is a problem with the datafile, or is it a problem of a different sort?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
Probably a conversion error with inadequate proofreading!  If you purchased from Amazon, you should let them know. . . be as specific as possible. . .they want to know about this sort of thing so they can fix it.  Will also probably refund the money if you request it. 

Ann

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I submitted generic feedback on the site.  In the future is there a specific place to provide this sort of feedback so that it gets to the right people?

Thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
I believe there's a feedback link at the bottom of the book's page at Amazon.  Word is if you use that link to provide feedback it's specifically tied to that book.

Ann

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I think that's the one I used.  Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts