Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot wait it is almost time for the Kindle DX to ship ;D. I have my final in my class this week. I take classes on line. So I am able to work on it a little at a time. I am trying to finish the final so I can play with my Kindle DX all weekend. ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I know, I am getting really excited, too. I wonder if it will ship a day early like the K2's did? I can hope...

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leslie said:
I know, I am getting really excited, too. I wonder if it will ship a day early like the K2's did? I can hope...

L
That is what I was thinking maybe it will ship early. I hope so. ;D

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rasputina said:
I've been reading the DX user guide to familiarize myself with it before it gets here.
I have read some of the use guide I need to go back and read more of it.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I can't wait!  I hate mid-week ship dates. 

·
Registered
710 Posts
Jesslyn said:
I can't wait! I hate mid-week ship dates.
I with ya, sister. I have to trudge through this week, and expect my delivery on Thursday. Usually, UPS comes in the early evening, but the last time I ordered a package, I got it early noon. I was so shocked. I'm hoping this is the case.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Well I got distracted today with the iphone 3G S announcement and the exciting info that we are getting the OS3 update in only 10 days. I think the next few days will go by fast enough. I have some distractions LOL

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Well, it's the 9th, one day early.  Has anyone got a ship notice yet?? 
I'm excited for all of you and can't wait for the KindleDX arriving frenzy to start!!
deb

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
drenee said:
Well, it's the 9th, one day early. Has anyone got a ship notice yet??
I'm excited for all of you and can't wait for the KindleDX arriving frenzy to start!!
deb
No shipping notice, no change in status. Still due to arrive on June 11th. It is not showing up on my list of Kindles, either.

L

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
drenee said:
Well, it's the 9th, one day early. Has anyone got a ship notice yet??
deb
No ship notice yet. The last time with K2 I did not get the ship notice till 5 hours after my K2 had shipped. They may not send them out early this time.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Anne, I remember that with my k2 as well. But it went order in progress, (or whatever it says) meaning they are processing it so you can't cancel 4-5 days before it shipped.  I canceled my DX because I really want it for the NY times, so I am waiting to see if they make a decision.  If they don't do the deal with NY times, I may still get it, because I think it should be able to format poetry better with the ability to change # of words per line and pdf. But I'll read reviews. Good luck all.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Red said:
Anne, I remember that with my k2 as well. But it went order in progress, (or whatever it says) meaning they are processing it so you can't cancel 4-5 days before it shipped. I canceled my DX because I really want it for the NY times, so I am waiting to see if they make a decision. If they don't do the deal with NY times, I may still get it, because I think it should be able to format poetry better with the ability to change # of words per line and pdf. But I'll read reviews. Good luck all.
Red that is true I can still cancel if I wanted too. Of course I do not want to cancel. I am getting excited. Thursday is almost here. When they ship them out tomorrow I will be happy.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
:D Anne, I wasn't attempting to encourage you to cancel.  I was just wondering if they are showing preparing to ship, or whatever, as early with the DX as they did with the k2.  I don't know why I find it so interesting, since I've put mine on hold, I'm an enabler  ;) 

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just checked, and status is the same -- not yet shipped.  Looks like they're sticking with the announced delivery date.  For me, it's Thursday.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts