Kindle Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Wayne Stinnett said:
I sell signed copies on my website. This case will only last a week or two, sold 5 already today. My beta readers get a free copy, plus several to family and close friends. There are two book stores here in town that sell them, I keep them stocked with 5 each. I always keep at least ten in stock, just in case. Twenty of Fallen Out, I give those away a lot. When I have a book signing, I like to have forty or so of each.
Can never have too many :D

I used to do all that... Then I got lazy. Now I just buy one for my wife.
Sadly I found that I receive them faster if I get them through prime on amazon... Just a life hack if you need some copies fast. Needed fifty in 3 days once, prime was cheaper than the shipping from create space in that instance. I got them just in time to.

Otherwise I go through lightning source. the books seem to hold together better.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Which is why I always keep a good stock. In the words of Jesse McDermitt (okay, really from my dad), "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.