Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Congratulations, it looks great! I see the price is not yet up. That lags a bit. I imagine you'll be biting your nails until it's officially for sale, then biting them again until you get those first sales under your belt. Try not to check more than ten times per hour. ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MichaelWallace said:
Congratulations, it looks great! I see the price is not yet up. That lags a bit. I imagine you'll be biting your nails until it's officially for sale, then biting them again until you get those first sales under your belt. Try not to check more than ten times per hour. ;)
LOL! Thanks Michael. I made two sales on Smashwords last night, so I've gotten some of the biting done. The price is live now, I think. At least in the UK. :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ajbarnett said:
Hey, Shea, well done. Congratulations - now the other d*mn stuff starts - all that silly marketing rubbish...
Heehee! Thanks AJ. I don't actually mind the marketing stuff that much. Just hope it works!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kea said:
Congratulations and good luck! Can't wait for that feeling. Hoping by mid-July.
Thanks and good luck to you, too!

Kimberly Spencer said:
Yay, I'm so excited for you! I'm gonna pick up a copy as soon as it's available in the US. :D
Thanks, Kim. You're awesome! :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm waiting for it to go live on the US Kindle page, so I can buy it. I get the feeling this is going to be an AWESOME book! PJ

1 - 20 of 39 Posts