Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what,.....My K2 is here!!!!!!  It came yesterday and it's sooooo pretty.  It's all charged up, I put the skin on that came yesterday as well (perfect timing) and downloaded a preview chapter of Stephen King's new book.  I am bringing it to work with me today so that I can show it off.  The only problem is I'm still reading the Twilight series on DTB form..and until I finish the 3rd and 4th book, which I already own, I can't justify to myself in purchasing anything for the K2. 

Oh well the preview will have to suffice for a few days I guess...but I'm still bringing it to work to show off.  It's so pretty I can't stand it.

;D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Maybe you should ask around and see if any of your friends would buy the Twilight books from you so that you can use that money to buy them for your Kindle.

Enjoy your new Kindle!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Congratulations, Fuzzy. Welcome to the club! What skin did you get? I agree with Love2Read. Sell those DTBs asap and get them on the Kindle. You'll enjoy reading them so much more.

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
mominsky said:
MINE IS HERE TOO - CHARGING AS WE SPEAK!!!!!
You can use it while it is charging. Go for it!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am loving mine too! I had read some posts about the text not being as clear as the K2 but the text on the DX is crystal clear. You can also see more detail in the images -probably because it is so much bigger.

My first thought before it came was that I use the page buttons on the left a lot, and was ready to be dissapointed that they were only available on the right, but hey - just turn it upside down 8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I only had mine for about a month and a half, do not know how I lived with out it.  I take mine everywhere.  Congratulations. These kindles should come with a warning about how addictive they become lol.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
fuzzykno said:
Guess what,.....My K2 is here!!!!!! It came yesterday and it's sooooo pretty. It's all charged up, I put the skin on that came yesterday as well (perfect timing) and downloaded a preview chapter of Stephen King's new book. I am bringing it to work with me today so that I can show it off. The only problem is I'm still reading the Twilight series on DTB form..and until I finish the 3rd and 4th book, which I already own, I can't justify to myself in purchasing anything for the K2.

Oh well the preview will have to suffice for a few days I guess...but I'm still bringing it to work to show off. It's so pretty I can't stand it.

;D
Congrats you will love it ! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Leslie said:
Congratulations, Fuzzy. Welcome to the club! What skin did you get? I agree with Love2Read. Sell those DTBs asap and get them on the Kindle. You'll enjoy reading them so much more.

L
Everyone I know already read them...I was the one last hold out. lol

This is the skin I bought.

I've been enjoying the series so no not to much of a bummer although I do agree I would enjoy them just a teeny tiny bit more on the kindle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts