Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thrilled! My cover is here and its beautiful!!!!! I am so glad I ordered it.....seeing a picture does not do it justice. I AM IN LOVE!

Now to attach the charm! I ordered the maple leaf charm, but as a thank you they also sent me the tree of life charm.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered mine May 7. You should get yours tomorrow! I had mine sent Priority mail by USPS. Which cover did you order?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats!! It's so pretty!!!! After seeing your pics...now I really can't wait to receive mine!!
Enjoy!!

Hmm...I wonder when I'll get mine....I live in So. Calif. & got USPS priority....ordered yesterday late morning around 10:30am. I know Oberon is in Santa Rosa, CA......I should get it fast you'd think...hmm... ??? LOL Hoping so neway....  :p

·
Registered
417 Posts
I got the same one for Mothers Day and I love it. I didn't realize how nice it would feel until I had one of my own. I'm glad you like yours!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Yeah that is a gorgeous cover.
Sigh.
If only they would make them with the Amazon hinge, I would own at least one.
Sigh again.
Congratulations (envy - but happy for you).
Same here, I'm sold on the hinge system and won't buy a cover without it. I'm happy with my m-edge prodigy, but the Oberon's are so pretty!

·
Registered
63 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Yeah that is a gorgeous cover.
Sigh.
If only they would make them with the Amazon hinge, I would own at least one.
Sigh again.
Congratulations (envy - but happy for you).
RangerXenos said:
Same here, I'm sold on the hinge system and won't buy a cover without it. I'm happy with my m-edge prodigy, but the Oberon's are so pretty!
Me three! Cole Haan just came out with the hinge. Best of both worlds, to me (my favorite cover, with the hinge!) I'm thinking of selling the original and getting that one.
I'm happy for all the Oberon aficionados. To each his own...

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Your cover is beautiful!  I seriously considered buying the same  one, but finally chose the green World Tree cover.
I received it last week, and I think it's beautiful.  I had some reservations about it, and was hoping I would like it. I have to admit that I absolutely love it, and can't imagine why I was unsure about it. The craftsmanship is fantastic, and the color and design are perfect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts