Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Also, for you M-edge lovers, you can get another 10% off by buying 2 at once.... (click "Special Offers Available")

Betsy
I'm just doing my job, honest...

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Just an FYI to anyone thinking of buying one of these new m-edge covers (I only wanted 1.....) I went to pre-order yesterday, Amazon says estimated ship 12/5.  I went to M-edge's website just to check, and they say estimated ship date is 11/25.  I went ahead and just ordered direct from M-edge so I could get it faster.  I also ordered the e-luminator booklight that goes with it, that says mid-December shipping on both sites. 
Edit:  Same price on both sites!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
save money vs instant gratification
save money vs instant gratification

Thanks Jen!
Somehow the Accessories Adicts always come down on the side of immediate gratification!

Betsy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Betsy for the clarification.  I did purchase two covers and couldn't understand why I got the 10%.  In fact, when they finally advertised the light, I cancelled my original order and reordered to save a few bucks on shipping.  That's about 1/2 the cost of a book.  The MEdge company was great about the cancellation and reorder.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I order the new design M-Edge cover and E-luminator from Amazon on 11/21. Even though the product description said the cover would ship 11/30, my confirmation and order details on Amazon showed an anticipated shipping date of Dec. 29-Jan. 16. Tonight (11/29) I got an email that my cover and light have both shipped. Unfortunately they're not showing a revised delivery date yet (tracking isn't working yet), but it's nice to see that they met the 11/30 shipping date for my order. Now if I'd just get an email about my Kindle shipping ...
Glynnis (yes, yes ... need to have patience, but it's sooo hard :)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glynnis, why should you be any different from the rest of us?

I figure one of the reasons why we all love the Kindle is the Whispernet!  Immediate gratification!

Betsy

A

·
0 Posts
I ordered the new royal blue cover and E-Luminator on 11/26 and got the shipping notice for the cover a few hours later. However the info for the E-Luminator says my delivery date is Jan. 20th!

·
Registered
11 Posts
My beautiful M-edge cover arrived in the mail Friday. I ordered it a few weeks ago. It is so beautiful, very soft and professional looking. I got the red and it looks great. The corners of Kathyrn are now nice and secure. It was a great purchase.

Sally

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I was foiled....although M-edge said it would ship last week it didn't.  They said they were having issues with the green marbled and it would ship this week sometime.  I kind of wish I ordered from amazon instead, at least that way I could track it.  BOOOO!!!  If anyone ordered the green marbled and it shipped already, please let me know!!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
sallyh12 said:
My beautiful M-edge cover arrived in the mail Friday. I ordered it a few weeks ago. It is so beautiful, very soft and professional looking. I got the red and it looks great. The corners of Kathyrn are now nice and secure. It was a great purchase.

Sally
Sally I also love my red M-edge cover. I've had it 2 months and it still looks new. I got the Zen Revisited skin from Decal Girl Saturday so Ruby is looking gorgeous these days. ;)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
I just got the new M-Edge cover in marine blue. It's a beautiful! The color is much deeper than I expected, more of a teal color. The leather is smooth, but not quite as smooth as the red I have, it's not as marbled either.

I also like the look of the strap all the way around. It looks more finished. They've also fixed the issue of the tab opening. It's sewn now and it's much easier to slide the tab in.

As much as I liked the original M-Edge cover, I really, really like this one. It's a major improvement (and I never had any issues with the last version!).

I can't wait to get my light. the pocket for it is very thin, I bet I'll be able to figure out a way to use it in my Oberon cover when I get that!

I'll try to post pictures of Edgar in his new Koat

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine just arrived twenty minutes ago!  The same one...marine blue. I love it!  The closure strap seems longer and sturdier. I haven't ordered the light yet but it's next on my list.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Congratulations!  Do you have pictures?  I can't wait to see it.

I'm waiting impatiently for mine.  I've had mine on order since October and it shipped on 11/24.  I paid for Priority shipping and the tracking now says 12/17 for delivery.  Ugh! 

Additional information, I contacted M-Edge and they said didn't ship it until today.  Hard to figure out why I got a shipping confirmation on the 24th. Can't say I'm very pleased with them.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I received my M-Edge cover today. Checked online while at work and saw that it had been delivered. Needless to say, I made up an excuse to leave early. I got the camel brown and love it.  It matches a Kindle travel bag my sister made for me. I tried to talk her into making the bag for other Kindle users, but she gets bored making the same thing after awhile. To bad, she is very talented and the bag is perfect for carring the Kindle while traveling.

I had also ordered the Lightwedge light and the Lightwedge soft cover. I was so excited to unpack my new items. The light didn't arrive, but will be here tomorrow. I opened the package for the lightwedge cover and it looked like it was something you would buy at a thrift shop. It was worn all around the zipper and it looked like something had been spilled on it. I immediately went online and requested a replacement. I didn't buy used, so I'm not sure what happened. Hopefully, they will replace quickly. I bought the Lightwedge light 2 weeks ago and didn't take proper care of it so the cover is important. I don't want to mess up another light. I was storing it by putting it between the cover of the orginal Kindle cover and fuzz got all over it and wouldn't come off.

Does Amazon usually replace items quickly? Just wondering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Linda--

I have the same decal!It really looks stunning doesn't it? I'll be taking it to work tomorrow to show it off.

Sally

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Sally, it is stunning. I showed mine off yesterday, no one gets as excited as I do though.  ??? I think you must own a Kindle to relate to our joy and excitement.

Linda

1 - 20 of 114 Posts