Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! That was super fast. I just ordered it Thursday morning and it got to lil ole me in NC this morning.
I couldn't be happier with it. Lovely, buttery feeling; no smell except of fine leather. It folds back easily to hold. The color is darker than I expected though. I definetely wouldn't call it taupe, probably caramel. But, I love the color and would have chosen this over the taupe anyway. The tooling of the wave on the leather is amazing! I think it shows the design very nicely.

Enjoy the pics. Can't wait for my fabric to come now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's beautiful!  I love the color!  Thanks for sharing the pictures.  Seeing all these gorgeous covers just makes it harder to choose one, though!  :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Nice color and wave looks good with it.  That's not what I expected -- it looks way different than the pics of Raven in taupe.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Oh Wow! Thanks for sharing. It's much more beautiful than I expected. Love the color.
The color is beautiful! I am so pleased with it.

I forgot to add in my original post though that it doesn't fit in my Vera Bradley purse cosmetic. :( I wonder why too. I've seen pics of yours and can't believe how much you fit in it.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Googlegirl said:
The color is beautiful! I am so pleased with it.

I forgot to add in my original post though that it doesn't fit in my Vera Bradley purse cosmetic. :( I wonder why too. I've seen pics of yours and can't believe how much you fit in it.
The K2 doesn't fit as well into the purse cosmetic because it's longer. I actually haven't tried it with my K2 in the Oberon. Those pics from before are the K1.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Very nice.  The wave on the cover and the hibiscus on your skin reminds me of Hawaii. 

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kevin63 said:
Very nice. The wave on the cover and the hibiscus on your skin reminds me of Hawaii.
Did you see the fabric I got from Ebay?
When it gets here, I will be sending it to Melissa ( Borsa Bella) to make a Travel bag. I think it will be a great combo!

·
Registered
154 Posts
GG, that's a color/pattern combination I haven't seen.  Very lovely!  Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
luvmy4brats said:
The K2 doesn't fit as well into the purse cosmetic because it's longer. I actually haven't tried it with my K2 in the Oberon. Those pics from before are the K1.
That explains it then. :)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Googlegirl said:
Did you see the fabric I got from Ebay?
When it gets here, I will be sending it to Melissa ( Borsa Bella) to make a Travel bag. I think it will be a great combo!
That's cool that is has the same wave in the fabric. Can't match it better than that.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Lysandra, that is really gorgeous - I just sent a copy of that pic to my daughter.  She's considering an Oberon (hasn't seen mine in person or I know she'd be sold).  And I love that fabric - that's going to be a great combination!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Oh great--now here I had gotten my next two Oberon purchases figured out & she throws me a new one!  ;D

It really does look different than the color for the raven we've seen; I wonder if that's the lighting, or if it's just the way the dye took on each leather piece.  This is much more my shade.  I cannot wait to see the whole setup when the new bag is complete!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts