Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My K2 has reached Denver!  Which is only an hour away, but it says it won't be delivered until Monday.  ARRRRGGGGHHH!  Can't I just drive to Denver and find it?  Pretty Please!?  Mr. USPS Man, just tell me where my Kindle is and nobody will get hurt....

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
stinsmom said:
My K2 has reached Denver! Which is only an hour away, but it says it won't be delivered until Monday. ARRRRGGGGHHH! Can't I just drive to Denver and find it? Pretty Please!? Mr. USPS Man, just tell me where my Kindle is and nobody will get hurt....
You have to wait til MONDAY? Oh my God, I feel your pain...

L

·
Registered
607 Posts
Our kindles were probably sitting next to each other on the truck!  I hope they didn't get up to any mischief.

Don't worry, they will probably deliver it today or tomorrow.  You're a short drive from their distribution center.  I may drive down there and bang on their door if it doesn't show up soon.

Lara Amber

·
Registered
24 Posts
I feel for you. Mine has been sitting about an hour away for 2 days now...it says it has departed that location, but delivery date is still for Monday... ???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why, oh, why must they torture us like this??  I think they are getting some sick pleasure out of this!

LaraAmber - Maybe if we storm them together they will hand them over!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LaraAmber said:
Mine just showed up with the mail. Attack your mailman on sight.

Lara Amber
Lucky!! Looks like we might not be hearing from you for quite some time now. Enjoy!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Don't give up hope. Mine said it'd be delivered on the 25th even on the day it was delivered - the 24th.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
durphy said:
Don't give up hope. Mine said it'd be delivered on the 25th even on the day it was delivered - the 24th.
Oooohhh! I just might start getting my hopes up. I would just be happy to have it tomorrow. Then I could play with it all weekend. I better make sure I have food in the house or my son just might starve! It's like my KK all over again!

G

·
ELDogStar said:
Breed Specific Legislation

EL

"Punish the deed NOT the breed!"
::)

And it should be legal to drink while driving. Don't punish the driver until AFTER he's killed someone.

It's called a "preventative measure." You bought one of the two breeds of dogs that are responsible for over 80% of all attacks/maulings/deaths. Live with the consequences of your decision. Don't blame those who don't want your breed near them for safety reasons.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Good for you! Mine arrived in Baton Rouge at 10:19 this morning.  The delivery date has been moved up twice -- it's now scheduled for delivery Saturday and I hope, hope, HOPE that turns out to be correct. 

Secretly....I have slim hopes that it'll come tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it.  Still....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ellesu said:
Good for you! Mine arrived in Baton Rouge at 10:19 this morning. The delivery date has been moved up twice -- it's now scheduled for delivery Saturday and I hope, hope, HOPE that turns out to be correct.

Secretly....I have slim hopes that it'll come tomorrow, but I wouldn't bet on it. Still....
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! What was your original delivery date?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BambiB said:
I think I missed something...did some posts get pulled?
Yes. I didn't mean to open a can of worms with my post, but apparently I did. Some people have an issue with the BSL in Denver. The posts regarding that were deleted (except one of the responses by BJ).

·
Registered
339 Posts
stinsmom said:
Yes. I didn't mean to open a can of worms with my post, but apparently I did. Some people have an issue with the BSL in Denver. The posts regarding that were deleted (except one of the responses by BJ).
Gotcha!

·
Registered
737 Posts
stinsmom said:
My K2 has reached Denver! Which is only an hour away, but it says it won't be delivered until Monday. ARRRRGGGGHHH! Can't I just drive to Denver and find it? Pretty Please!? Mr. USPS Man, just tell me where my Kindle is and nobody will get hurt....
Didn't I read in the user guide that the K2 should not be taken more that a mile above sea level?

Let us know if you end up with a trivet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts