Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K A Thompson is a jewel. In reading a thread, I noted the post note that her books were available for the Kindle. Being curious I clicked and voile' I discovered a new author. Clicked for a sample of a few of her books and thought I was going to take a quick look before returning to the Reincarnationist by M J Rose. Well, I found myself in a world of comfort... albeit with some more than uncomfortable situations.

K A Thompson or Thumper as she signs on the forum writes from the heart... with heart about events with which many of us can relate ( I grew up in the 50s)... in a manner that is friendly and comfortable.

I don't recall having read about her work in this forum... so, I am saying it loud and proud. Take a look, grab a sample. Pull up a chair to the kitchen table..........

Sorry, forgot to try the Link Maker. Hope it worked.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Do you have any titles of books that you can recommend?  Thanks.
deb

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only "found" her today. In researching a bit, it seems this is her 4th book and a stand-alone. The other 3 are a series, I believe.

I think that is the right order of the series.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
They do sound very interesting. I found another one, Finding Father Rabbit, that sounds very interesting as well.
Thanks so much for sharing. I'm off to download some samples.
deb

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Father Rabbit one did not have a cover for the link maker... that is what that X in the box is at the bottom of my post.
Deb, As I read this Cookie book, I recall a lot of my childhood... twisted and good.  Enjoy the journey.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Wow...thank you!

I did post once about being Kindlized (this is officially a verb, as of now :D ) and added a link to my sig, but I didn't want to be here just selling my work; I joined the forum because the Kindle is such a kick and I wanted to find other people as geeked out on it as I am. So it's a huge thrill that someone took a look :)

Four of my books are available on Kindle; the series order is Charybdis, As Simple As That, and then Finding Father Rabbit. It's Not About The Cookies does indeed stand alone and is making my family argue over whether or not I was actually writing about them ;)

I have 3 other books in the market, but they're not on Kindle (yet) and are authored "by my cat." Don't laugh...he outsells me. I'm hoping those books will be available soon, but one is image heavy (paw drawn pictures, even) and we're not sure how to reformat it.

Again, thank you for the shout out. It does give me warm fuzzies :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,1819.0.html

As an author on our site we need to have Leslie add you to this thread. (I hope it copied correctly).
You might want to PM her and let her know so she can add your name to our list.
I read the samples I got this morning and put the books on my wish list.
deb

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I have added K.A. Thompson (Thumper) to our author's list. Thanks for the update and reminder, Deb!

L

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Thumper said:
Hold off, for sure...they should be less than $2 come April, at least the first 3...
Cool, and thanks.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Thumper said:
Hold off, for sure...they should be less than $2 come April, at least the first 3...
Thanks for the heads up. I read one of the samples this afternoon.
deb

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nearly finished the first one.  Really appreciate the heads up on the price reduction! 
With money so tight, it is nice to be able to feed the beast with bargains.  Thank you.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
They really look interesting. I will also be putting them on my wish list. Thanks for letting us know about the price reduction. :)

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
It's now on sale for (I think) $1.49 throughout April... There are links to all my books in the Bargain Books topic; if you pick one up, I hope you enjoy :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just finished a sample of Charybdis, and then downloaded all of your offered books. I look forward to reading them! BTW, they are only $1.19 each right now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts