Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ever published a book through iTunes that didn't show up on your Manage your Books/iTunes Connect page, but it's in the iTunes store? One of my books has been in the iTunes store for three weeks, but it's nowhere in my iTunes Connect info. I'm wondering if I should reload it with iTunes Producer?  I really...dislike... the iTunes publishing platform.  :mad:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
That's been happening to me since Dec. Tech is not helpful, but I didnt think my books got into the store and I cant figure out how to search for them to see if they got listed. :( iStupid

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holly w. said:
That's been happening to me since Dec. Tech is not helpful, but I didnt think my books got into the store and I cant figure out how to search for them to see if they got listed. :( iStupid
since mine wasn't on my Connect page, I didn't think it was in the iTunes store. iStupid here, too! So I uploaded it again. A few hours later I checked to see if it had gone live, and there was the first book uploaded at the beginning of March! Argh!!! I just delivered it again to see if that jars anything loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts