Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me for doing such a public happy dance, but I've signed on with a new literary agent today and couldn't be happier about it. Considering the previous two agents I had were less-than-stellar, I'm thrilled about the prospects with this new one. He seems perfectly attuned to what I want to accomplish.

It's been a very very very good day!!!

8)

PS: Giveaway tonight over on my fan page at Facebook: http://bit.ly/ATkhv Join the fun! Thanks!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Carol!  :)  3rd time's the charm, right?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations.  Happy dance with you. 
deb

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Deb & Trish!  Much appreciated!  :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Any pics of the happy dance?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh most definitely not. The last time I allowed myself to be taped dancing was at my wedding and I was imitating James Brown.  Let's just say it's not a very pretty sight, lol...

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I emailed a link of your book to my son.  I have sent it to his Iphone. 
Thanks.
deb

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

BTW, I didn't want to necessarily start a new thread for this, but if any of you are on Facebook, please come join my fan page here: http://bit.ly/ATkhv I do a lot of giveaways of the books I've written previously just because I happen to love my fans. I'm doing another giveaway tonight - most likely one of the Rogue Angel books I've penned. Please join the fun if you're interested! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I became a fan!  Congratulations on the new agent.  An interesting thread would probably be our 'agent from Hell' stories.  :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha! There might be enough to swamp the board!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I usually do a few giveaways of my print books every couple of weeks or so.  I may also expand and try to figure out how to do Kindle book giveaways of my various ebook(s). Has anyone done that before or know how to do that? It seems I would probably have to buy a gift certificate from Amazon, but I wonder if there's a way to "target it," so to speak, so it would be used for my book, Parallax.  Gotta check into that... ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
There was one author who gave out a $5.00 GC when he received an email confirmation of the purchase of his book.  Not sure that really helps you. 

deb

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
jonfmerz said:
I may also expand and try to figure out how to do Kindle book giveaways of my various ebook(s). Has anyone done that before or know how to do that?
I was wondering the very same question. I had not entertained the idea of a gift certificate, but unless anyone knows of other methods I might pursue that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts