Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE American Idol, so I am sitting here (commercial break right now) watching it while holding my K2 in the Oberon cover.  Smelling the leather, running my hands over it.  As soon as AI is over I will open this beautiful cover and go back to my book!  :-*

·
Registered
323 Posts
You're not alone. I'm doing the same thing. Except for smelling the cover since I haven't been able to settle on an oberon design or color yet.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I don't Kindle during American Idol. That time is for checking out Kindleboards on my laptop.
(only have to look at the TV screen for the actual performance)

·
Registered
201 Posts
AI watcher here, too, although I missed one performer because I was leaving feedback on Etsy and BorsaBella for my perfect original kindle bag!  Thank you, Melissa.

Kathy

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lynninva said:
I don't Kindle during American Idol. That time is for checking out Kindleboards on my laptop.
(only have to look at the TV screen for the actual performance)
I do my best to try and keep my laptop out of the mix but now that you have mentioned it, may just have to turn it on to check KB while watching!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
AI too, even my husband is watching because he loves Motown.  He wants to see more of Berry Gordy and Smokey.

First two good, third guy not so good.

Betsy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Is this where we confess or sins?

I was sniffing my cover during Survivor tonight.  My kids keep rolling their eyes everytime I force them to tell me how beautiful my cover and Kindle are............again........and again.......and again......

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
cincinnatideb said:
Is this where we confess or sins?

I was sniffing my cover during Survivor tonight. My kids keep rolling their eyes everytime I force them to tell me how beautiful my cover and Kindle are............again........and again.......and again......
Tell me again how much you love that beautiful Oberon! I kissed it before I put it in the box...LOL.

L

·
Registered
71 Posts
Leslie said:
Tell me again how much you love that beautiful Oberon! I kissed it before I put it in the box...LOL.

L
I love it more than is sanely normal. ;D

I thought I saw a few teardrops on it when I took it out of the box..........

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
cincinnatideb said:
I love it more than is sanely normal. ;D

I thought I saw a few teardrops on it when I took it out of the box..........
And we are also reading the same book. Were we sisters in a past life? LOL.

L

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL, I have AI on dvr, about to go watch it.  I was watching Survivor earlier.  But I always have my Kindle while watching tv as well.  When I'm watching something recorded I usually just fast forward through the commercials, but now since having my Kindle, I use all commercial time to read.

·
Registered
216 Posts
LOVE Danny Gokey! He has to win!
I watch AI while on the Kindle boards but I have been sniffing my new Oberon quite alot today. lol

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
LunarEarthMama said:
LOL, I have AI on dvr, about to go watch it. I was watching Survivor earlier. But I always have my Kindle while watching tv as well. When I'm watching something recorded I usually just fast forward through the commercials, but now since having my Kindle, I use all commercial time to read.
OMG, me too. I have barely used my DVR since getting my K.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Googlegirl said:
LOVE Danny Gokey! He has to win!
I watch AI while on the Kindle boards but I have been sniffing my new Oberon quite alot today. lol
I love Danny, too, but I thought Adam was great tonight as well. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
OK, I still have 20 mintes till it's on!  How did Allison (sp?) do?  (The 16 year old red head, she's my favorite!)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mom of 4 said:
OK, I still have 20 mintes till it's on! How did Allison (sp?) do? (The 16 year old red head, she's my favorite!)
No spoilers, but I think you will be pleased... :)

1 - 20 of 185 Posts