Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOVE American Idol, so I am sitting here (commercial break right now) watching it while holding my K2 in the Oberon cover.  Smelling the leather, running my hands over it.  As soon as AI is over I will open this beautiful cover and go back to my book!  :-*

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lynninva said:
I don't Kindle during American Idol. That time is for checking out Kindleboards on my laptop.
(only have to look at the TV screen for the actual performance)
I do my best to try and keep my laptop out of the mix but now that you have mentioned it, may just have to turn it on to check KB while watching!

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
AI too, even my husband is watching because he loves Motown.  He wants to see more of Berry Gordy and Smokey.

First two good, third guy not so good.

Betsy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Is this where we confess or sins?

I was sniffing my cover during Survivor tonight.  My kids keep rolling their eyes everytime I force them to tell me how beautiful my cover and Kindle are............again........and again.......and again......

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
cincinnatideb said:
Is this where we confess or sins?

I was sniffing my cover during Survivor tonight. My kids keep rolling their eyes everytime I force them to tell me how beautiful my cover and Kindle are............again........and again.......and again......
Tell me again how much you love that beautiful Oberon! I kissed it before I put it in the box...LOL.

L

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL, I have AI on dvr, about to go watch it.  I was watching Survivor earlier.  But I always have my Kindle while watching tv as well.  When I'm watching something recorded I usually just fast forward through the commercials, but now since having my Kindle, I use all commercial time to read.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
LunarEarthMama said:
LOL, I have AI on dvr, about to go watch it. I was watching Survivor earlier. But I always have my Kindle while watching tv as well. When I'm watching something recorded I usually just fast forward through the commercials, but now since having my Kindle, I use all commercial time to read.
OMG, me too. I have barely used my DVR since getting my K.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.