Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking here since late Dec.. I've enjoyed the topics and discussions.  I live in southern California, and read a wide variety of books.  My favorite is historical fiction, I like being able to look up the charactors in history, and seeing that they really existed, and the events really took place.  I was surprised to see the Outlander book club, I must admit to reading the entire series, many, many times.  I'm sure I'll like it here, you all seem supportive, and interesting.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Glad you decided to join.  You picked a great one for your first one. 
I read Outlander for the first time with the Book Klub.  Totally loved it. 
Welcome
deb

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome Bookfiend!  You'll like it here!  I've been a member for several month I don't post very much, but lurk whenever I have a few minutes...there are a great bunch of people here...you'll see! :eek:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yes indeed, this has to be one of the best forums I have ever visited/joined.

ogie287 said:
Hi and welcome bookfiend! You'll have fun here at KB. Everyone is so helpful and friendly.

I'm in so cal too. Nice to see another so cal kindler.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Glad you have come out of lurkdom and I look forward to further post.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Bookfiend - I had never joined a board before I got sucked into this one - my DH has started calling me his kindleboard baby  8)

If you like historical, check out Jeff's Gone for a Soldier - you will be quite surprised, very different and very accurate  :D  But do go to the Book Klub thread and you will have lots and lots of fun suggestions.

Nice to have you here!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome, good people here. great book info also!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I'm in St. Louis for school but from SoCal and also a fan of historical fiction :) Lots of interesting people here.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome

from one Californian to another...I am up in the central valley. Hope you enjoy the boards here, I sure am!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts