Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pricing Info obsolete, see elsewhere in this thread for current prices.

FYI, Innocent in Death was $6.39 and is now $5.19. If this triggers your price point, go for it!

Creation in Death and Holiday in Death are also $5.19

Betsy

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Thank you! I just came across this series the other day. I'm still trying to figure out what order they go in and which one comes first.

Melissa

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a great place for looking up series order
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/

you put in the author name, and it will return you a list!

Betsy

Series
In Death
1. Naked in Death (1995)
2. Glory in Death (1995)
3. Immortal in Death (1996)
4. Rapture in Death (1996)
5. Ceremony In Death (1997)
6. Vengeance in Death (1997)
7. Holiday in Death (1998)
8. Conspiracy in Death (1999)
9. Loyalty in Death (1999)
10. Witness in Death (2000)
11. Judgment in Death (2000)
12. Betrayal in Death (2001)
13. Seduction in Death (2001)
14. Reunion In Death (2002)
15. Purity in Death (2002)
16. Portrait in Death (2003)
17. Imitation in Death (2003)
18. Divided in Death (2004)
19. Visions in Death (2004)
20. Survivor in Death (2005)
21. Origin in Death (2005)
22. Memory in Death (2006)
23. Born in Death (2006)
24. Innocent in Death (2007)
25. Creation in Death (2007)
26. Strangers in Death (2008)
27. Salvation In Death (2008)
28. Ritual in Death (2008)
29. Promises in Death (2009)
30. Kindred in Death (2009)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Wow thank you so much!! I bookmarked that. I didn't realize there were so many in her series. I better start at the beginning :)

Melissa

·
Registered
273 Posts
There also novellas that take place between books:

Midnight in Death
Interlude in Death
Haunted in Death
Eternity in Death
Ritual in Death

You can find where they fit in and the books that they appear in on the J D Robb website.
http://www.noraroberts.com/jdrobb/jdbooks.htm

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess one of these days I'm going to have to read the novellas and the short stories...I don't like short stories much in general, I want to really get into a book, so I've never read any of the collections...

Betsy

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Here ya go. This includes all the novellas in the correct order. They're all available on the Kindle (They're also all available at Audible.com) ::) Not that I have first hand experience or anything.

Betsy, Three in Death is the first three novellas put together in one book. No need to buy the other books for stories you won't read.

1. Naked In Death - Introducing New York Police Lieutenant Eve Dallas … Breaking every rule, Lt. Eve Dallas gets involved with Roarke, a suspect in her latest murder case. But passion and seduction have rules all their own.
2. Glory In Death - In Lt. Eve Dallas's latest case, two murder victims have one connection: Roarke.
3. Immortal In Death - A top model is dead - and the suspect is none other than Lt. Eve Dallas's best friend.
4. Rapture In Death - An investigation of three apparent suicides draws Lt. Eve Dallas into the world of virtual reality - where the mind can become the weapon of its own destruction.
5. Ceremony In Death - In the most dangerous case of her career, every step Lt. Eve Dallas takes brings her closer to a confrontation with humanity's most seductive form of evil.
6. Vengeance In Death - A madman brutally murders two men - both with ties to an ugly secret shared by Lt. Eve Dallas's new husband, Roarke.
7. Holiday In Death - In the future when computer technology brings lovers together, dating can be a deadly game.
8. "Midnight in Death" Silent Night Anthology -Lt. Eve Dallas must postpone her first Christmas with Roarke to hunt for an escaped serial killer.
9. Conspiracy In Death - The pursuit of a serial killer leaves Lt. Eve Dallas's job on the line. Now her hands are tied, between a struggle for justice - and a fight for her career.
10. Loyalty in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas faces her most ingenious foe - a "secret admirer" who taunts her with letters…and kills without mercy.
11. Witness In Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is thrust into the spotlight when she becomes the key witness in the brutal murder of a famous actor.
12. Judgment in Death - When a cop killer cuts loose in a club called Purgatory, Lt. Eve Dallas descends into an underground criminal hell.
13. Betrayal in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is up against a hit man for the elite, whose next target may be her own husband, Roarke.
14. "Interlude in Death" Out of this World Anthology - At a police conference off-planet, Lt. Eve Dallas is forced to forsake duty to take down a rogue ex-cop - and save the man she loves…
15. Seduction in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is searching for a Casanova killer with a deadly appetite for seduction.
16. Reunion in Death - A birthday party sets the scene for a frightening reunion with a killer from Lt. Eve Dallas's past.
17. Purity in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas must face the impossible: track down a new computer virus can spread from machine to man.
18. Portrait in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas faces a serial killer who offers his victims eternal youth by taking their life.
19. Imitation in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas becomes entangled in the deadly mind game of a vicious copycat killer.
20. Remember When - Writing together for the first time, number-one New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts and her number-one New Times bestselling pseudonym J.D. Robb create a tale of con men and jewel thieves that blends present-day romance and futuristic suspense.
21. Divided in Death - Techno terrorists - a deadly new breed of hackers -- will kill to protect their secret and it's up to Lt. Eve Dallas to shut them down before the nightmare can spread to the whole country.
22. Visions in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas searches the darkest corners of Manhattan for an elusive killer with a passion for collecting souls.
23. Survivor in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas struggles to solve the murder of a seemingly ordinary family, and protect one small, terrified survivor.
24. Origin in Death - As scientists work to expand the limits of technology, Lt. Eve Dallas tracks the cunning, cold-blooded killer of a father and son.
25. Memory In Death - After a visit from her past, Lt. Eve Dallas walks a tightrope between her professional duties and her private demons.
26. "Haunted in Death" Bump in the Night Anthology - Lt. Eve Dallas's current case has links to a rock star's disappearance years before.
27. Born In Death - Lt. Eve Dallas has a grisly double homicide to solve when two young lovers are brutally killed on the same night.
28. Innocent in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas hunts for the killer of a seemingly ordinary history teacher and uncovers some extraordinary surprises.
29. "Eternity in Death" Dead of Night Anthology - (November 2007)
30. Creation in Death - (November 2007)
31. Strangers In Death - HC (Feb 2008)
32. Three In Death - MM Includes these three favorites: Interlude In Death, Midnight In Death, Haunted In Death (Feb 2008)
33. Salvation In Death - HC (Nov 2008)
34. Suite 606 (J.D. Robb & Friends anthology) - MM (Nov 2008

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!  I'll get the Kindle version of the Novellas...I'm waiting to get the Kindle versions of the others because I have all the paperbacks...will get them eventually, gotta have my Eve Dallas fix with me at all times...

Betsy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
Bumping this thread so I don't have to search quite so hard next time ;)
See what looking for easter eggs did for you?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Note: Two of those three books are no longer discounted because this thread is months old. :)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
I know CS....sad, isn't it? I bumped the thread for the series order that also includes the novellas....this is good info!!!
Perhaps one of the mods should split this thread into two and give the series info its own thread? That would be better than people constantly bumping this stale, expired bargain. :)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heather (LuvMy4Brats) posted this earlier. I'm adding the links, with prices current as of 6/08/09. (I will occasionally update this thread and post a link to it later in the thread.)

Heather wrote:
Here ya go. This includes all the novellas in the correct order. They're all available on the Kindle (They're also all available at Audible.com) ::) Not that I have first hand experience or anything.

Betsy, Three in Death
is the first three novellas put together in one book. No need to buy the other books for stories you won't read.
1. Naked In Death - Introducing New York Police Lieutenant Eve Dallas … Breaking every rule, Lt. Eve Dallas gets involved with Roarke, a suspect in her latest murder case. But passion and seduction have rules all their own.
$5.59
2. Glory In Death - In Lt. Eve Dallas's latest case, two murder victims have one connection: Roarke.
$6.39
3. Immortal In Death - A top model is dead - and the suspect is none other than Lt. Eve Dallas's best friend.
$6.00
4. Rapture In Death - An investigation of three apparent suicides draws Lt. Eve Dallas into the world of virtual reality - where the mind can become the weapon of its own destruction.
$6.00
5. Ceremony In Death - In the most dangerous case of her career, every step Lt. Eve Dallas takes brings her closer to a confrontation with humanity's most seductive form of evil.

$6.39
6. Vengeance In Death - A madman brutally murders two men - both with ties to an ugly secret shared by Lt. Eve Dallas's new husband, Roarke.
$6.39
7. Holiday In Death - In the future when computer technology brings lovers together, dating can be a deadly game.
$6.39
8. "Midnight in Death" Silent Night Anthology -Lt. Eve Dallas must postpone her first Christmas with Roarke to hunt for an escaped serial killer. (Included in Three in Death, #32 below)
$2.39
9. Conspiracy In Death - The pursuit of a serial killer leaves Lt. Eve Dallas's job on the line. Now her hands are tied, between a struggle for justice - and a fight for her career.
$6.39
10. Loyalty in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas faces her most ingenious foe - a "secret admirer" who taunts her with letters…and kills without mercy.
$6.39
11. Witness In Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is thrust into the spotlight when she becomes the key witness in the brutal murder of a famous actor.
$6.39
12. Judgment in Death - When a cop killer cuts loose in a club called Purgatory, Lt. Eve Dallas descends into an underground criminal hell.
$6.39
13. Betrayal in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is up against a hit man for the elite, whose next target may be her own husband, Roarke.
$6.39
14. "Interlude in Death" Out of this World Anthology - At a police conference off-planet, Lt. Eve Dallas is forced to forsake duty to take down a rogue ex-cop - and save the man she loves… (Included in Three in Death, #32 below)
$2.39
15. Seduction in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas is searching for a Casanova killer with a deadly appetite for seduction.
$6.39
16. Reunion in Death - A birthday party sets the scene for a frightening reunion with a killer from Lt. Eve Dallas's past.
$6.39
17. Purity in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas must face the impossible: track down a new computer virus can spread from machine to man.
$6.39
18. Portrait in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas faces a serial killer who offers his victims eternal youth by taking their life.
$6.39
19. Imitation in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas becomes entangled in the deadly mind game of a vicious copycat killer.
$6.39
20. Remember When - Writing together for the first time, number-one New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts and her number-one New Times bestselling pseudonym J.D. Robb create a tale of con men and jewel thieves that blends present-day romance and futuristic suspense.
$6.39
21. Divided in Death - Techno terrorists - a deadly new breed of hackers -- will kill to protect their secret and it's up to Lt. Eve Dallas to shut them down before the nightmare can spread to the whole country.
$6.39
22. Visions in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas searches the darkest corners of Manhattan for an elusive killer with a passion for collecting souls.
$6.39
23. Survivor in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas struggles to solve the murder of a seemingly ordinary family, and protect one small, terrified survivor.
$6.39
24. Origin in Death - As scientists work to expand the limits of technology, Lt. Eve Dallas tracks the cunning, cold-blooded killer of a father and son.
$6.39
25. Memory In Death - After a visit from her past, Lt. Eve Dallas walks a tightrope between her professional duties and her private demons.
$7.19
26. "Haunted in Death" Bump in the Night Anthology - Lt. Eve Dallas's current case has links to a rock star's disappearance years before. (Included in Three in Death, #32 below)
$6.39
27. Born In Death - Lt. Eve Dallas has a grisly double homicide to solve when two young lovers are brutally killed on the same night.
$6.39
28. Innocent in Death - Lt. Eve Dallas hunts for the killer of a seemingly ordinary history teacher and uncovers some extraordinary surprises.
$6.39
29. "Eternity in Death" Dead of Night Anthology - (November 2007)
$6.39
30. Creation in Death - (November 2007)
$5.19 now $6.39 :mad:
31. Strangers In Death - HC (Feb 2008)
$6.39
32. Three In Death - MM Includes these three favorites: Interlude In Death, Midnight In Death, Haunted In Death (Feb 2008)
$6.39
33. Salvation In Death - HC (Nov 2008)
$6.39 as of 6/8/09)
34. Suite 606 (J.D. Robb & Friends anthology) - MM (Nov 2008)
$6.39
35. Promises in Death
NYPD Lieutenant Eve Dallas always does her best to solve every one of her cases, but her latest assignment just might be her most difficult yet. Not only was the victim, Amarylis Coltraine, a cop who was killed with her own weapon, but the case also takes on an added personal dimension since Amarylis was Chief Medical Examiner Morris' lover, and Morris is one of Eve's best friends.
$9.99 $14.82!!!!
36. Kindred in Death to come out November 2009

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't think there was a need to split it--I changed the subject and added current price info.  Think this will work for people?

Betsy

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
35. Promises in Death (this one came out February 2009, since Luv's original post)

$9.99

·
Registered
545 Posts
Betsy, thanks for taking the time to put in the links and current prices. I have the first 10 now having gotten hooked when I started reading out of order!

EllenR

1 - 20 of 338 Posts