Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find James Michener books in a Kindly-friendly format?
Mostly interested in: Centennial, The Source, Hawaii, Alaska, etc. Pretty much is historic, epic novels.
Thanks.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
The Source was available for a very short time and then it disappeared. I was lucky enough to get it. We think there were digital rights issues. Sometimes books disappear while they are being reformatted, but I would think this one would have come back already.

·
Registered
447 Posts
thomashton said:
Anyone know where I can find James Michener books in a Kindly-friendly format?
Mostly interested in: Centennial, The Source, Hawaii, Alaska, etc. Pretty much is historic, epic novels.
Thanks.
I have Caravans on my Kindle and I got it through Amazon. Now the Kindle link isn't there for it anymore.

·
Super Moderator
67,556 Posts
Gables Girl said:
He left all his book rights to Swarthmore, his alma mater, I guess we need to send them letters.
"He left River City the Library building but he left all the books to her."

Sorry. . .that's the first thing that came to mind. :) I too like Michener and would likely buy his books for Kindle. My favorites were The Source and Hawaii.

Ann

·
Registered
326 Posts
Avalon3 said:
I have Caravans on my Kindle and I got it through Amazon. Now the Kindle link isn't there for it anymore.
You can get that one at Fictionwise but not in Multi-Format so you could only read it with the Mobipocket reader on your computer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.