Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted by James Rollins through Myspace page. I added him as a friend and then messaged that I already had a couple of his books on my Kindle. I answered telling him why I love my Kindle. I also told him that Joseph Finder had contacted me through myspace and I got him to buy a Kindle. I gave him the link to our Kindle Boards.

James Rollins has a fantastic web page>>
http://www.jamesrollins.com/

Here's his reply.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have all but 2 of his books on my Kindle. I'm up to Black Order. Thats my next one to read. He's one of my most favorite authors. I tried to add him as a friend on MySpace but it doesn't work.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had this reply from author James Rollins on myspace. The links in the myspace message will not work here.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Just checked and The Last Oracle is $14 for Kindle and $7 for paperback. Is that unusual?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Leslie said:
Hopefully he'll drop in and visit us!

L
Yeah! Be nice to add him to our "collection" of authors here at KB.

·
Registered
290 Posts
durphy said:
Just checked and The Last Oracle is $14 for Kindle and $7 for paperback. Is that unusual?
The paperback won't be released until the end of May. If the Kindle version doesn't drop in price then, we'll have a valid complaint.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leslie said:
Hopefully he'll drop in and visit us!

L
I gave him the link to our Kindle Boards and I'll continue to communicate with him and see if he buys a Kindle. James Rollins one of his writing names. I think the other is James Clemens.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Avalon3 #888 said:
...James Rollins one of his writing names. I think the other is James Clemens.
I'm a huge Rollins fan. Have been since I accidentally stumbled onto "Subterranean" in my local drugstore's book rack.

I was amazed that as a "first" book, "Subterranean" was as good as it was. Then I found out that it wasn't his first published book.

I didn't know at the time, but you're right. Jim Czajkowski not only writes under the pen name of James Rollins, but also under the pen name James Clemens. His first book was actually "Wit'ch Fire" (1998).

As James Clemens, he writes equally good fantasy. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts