Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you UK MacDonald fans:

The first five of MacDonald's Travis McGee series are listed in the Amazon UK Kindle store as April releases.  Enjoy.  If the first five are coming chances are the rest should follow pretty quickly.

Strangely, these listings also appear in the Amazon US store.  The publisher is listed not as Random House but as Transworld Digital, and the prices for these releases are all set at $5.33 rather than Random House's mix of 11.99 and 7.99.  Wouldn't care to bet on whether these will actually be available in the US in April at that price, but who knows?  Maybe Random House will drop the prices once I've finished buying the whole series...

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
In that case, could you hurry and finish buying them? :D  I've been rather slow to get them because of the ridiculous prices, I've only bought the first two so far even though I adore the series and even re-reading those two again for the first time in forever reminded me how much.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steph,

I've bought most of them already and will pick up the last six some time mid-March.  Maybe then the prices will go down.  Cross your fingers...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts