Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

Kent here - just some bio I guess

I still consider myself a new kindler (got mine in Aug 2k8)

Resides in: NORTHERN northern, Northern New Jersey (If I was any further north in Joisey I'd have Santa as my neighbor)

Works in : Vernon Valley NJ

Type of work: CAS (Conditional Access Service) Engineer (Satellite)

Favorite: Genre SciFi ; Romance ;

Favorite Authors: D. Adams ; Charlaine Harris; MaryJanice Davidson; Frank Herbert (the list kinda degrades from there LOL)

Current Title: Buck Rodgers: Armageddon

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome Kent!  Check out the various areas there are a lot of free books and other things to find on these boards.  If you have any questions be sure to ask, usually some one has an answer.  Enjoy your Kindle!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse!

My dad's family lives in south jersey (egg harbor area mainly). I grew up in Philly. We were always told Joisey isn't a state :D N. NJ is a NYC suburb and S NJ is a Philly suburb ;D

I see you like Charlaine Harris. Have you tried Kim Harrison? IMO she is even better than Harris. Her series starts with this book:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here Kent - even if you are from joisey  ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dead witch walking has been (sampled) now for a week

havent dug into it yet. I just finished (day before yesterday) Harry, a history

PS: new Sookie coming out in May I think (http://charlaineharris.master.com/texis/master/search/showmsg.html?id=4966231012&Catid=4061d6053#m4966231012)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Kent, welcome! Glad you are here.

I think you share reading tastes with another one of our active members, Vampyre. I'm sure he'll step up and say hello.

L

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
chobitz said:
My dad's family lives in south jersey (egg harbor area mainly). I grew up in Philly. We were always told Joisey isn't a state :D N. NJ is a NYC suburb and S NJ is a Philly suburb ;D
And then there's the Shore ... the best part. I visit family every summer, but there's no more playing skee ball on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. :'(

Hi, Kent and welcome. I've lived in SoFla for ... well, let's skip that part. But once a Joisey Girl, always a Joisey Girl.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Greeting: Welcome, KentIsEvil

Subject: Glad to make your acquaintance here on Kindleboards.

Work: Cosmetologist

Resides: California

In closing: Will we ever get to find out just how EvilKentIs? ;)

Nice to meet you,

-sailor *clicky*

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Kent -

Glad you are here :) Hope the only evilness about you is where you are from ;) LOL

Buck Rodgers book? Where did you find that? Is there a Kindle version? I love that kind of book! Awesome, now I have some more books to purchase & download.

If you stick around here for any length of time, Kent, you will find the above a common occurrence.

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 16 of 16 Posts