Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one!  Kinda funny as it's not a book I would normally buy at my local bookstore (borrow from the library, yes) but for $0.24 I couldn't pass it up either! 

·
Registered
25 Posts
For 24 cents I don't even need to read a sample. Thanks for the heads up!

Kat

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks a lot for sharing your discovery!  How can you go wrong for 24 cents?  Planning for a long plane ride next week and stocking up so I don't get caught with nothing to read.  Anyone else have any good inexpensive reads (not sci-fi)?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
ABC said:
Thanks a lot for sharing your discovery! How can you go wrong for 24 cents? Planning for a long plane ride next week and stocking up so I don't get caught with nothing to read. Anyone else have any good inexpensive reads (not sci-fi)?
To Dance with Kings; 32 cents, if you like historical fiction.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Suzanne said:
I have that To Dance With Kings on my Kindle. It looks like it's a long book too, so we get a lot of enjoyment for our 32 cents!
Not only long, but pretty meaty. A lot of history, a lot of heartache for our four heroines and the last in the line goes through The Terror after the French Revolution.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
24 cents? Why not. I'd better make a trip to coinstar soon.
Yep, if I keep 1-clicking these bargains, I am gonna run out of book money real quick!! Time to check the console and the sofa cushions!!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Angela said:
Yep, if I keep 1-clicking these bargains, I am gonna run out of book money real quick!! Time to check the console and the sofa cushions!!
I found a dime yesterday, it went into my Kindle Kup:

Betsy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts