Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the release of the K2 means that Amazon will not be cleaning up the software problems in K1.  My Kindle has a tendency to return to the homepage for no particular reason, page turns occasionally take me two or three pages forward or back and doesn't always alphabetize properly.  Don't get me wrong; I love my Kindle but there are times that I would like to wring its neck, if it had one.  ;)

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
RodgzK said:
I wonder if the release of the K2 means that Amazon will not be cleaning up the software problems in K1. My Kindle has a tendency to return to the homepage for no particular reason, page turns occasionally take me two or three pages forward or back and doesn't always alphabetize properly. Don't get me wrong; I love my Kindle but there are times that I would like to wring its neck, if it had one. ;)
I do not think this is a general problem. You may want to call cs about it.

Steve

·
Registered
788 Posts
Not alphabetizing properly could be due to poor metadata in the book titles i.e. the book doesn't have the title listen as King, Stephen, but Stephen King so it puts him in S instead of K. But the other things do not sound like usual Kindle problems, you might want to call Customer Service.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Resetting the Kindle often clears up these kinds of problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts