Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Such a cool little company, I've been looking around and it looks like it has so many great things on it, I wish I'd found it earlier so I could have done more of my Christmas shopping on there. Belt buckles for my buds, a little pewter jewelry for my mom and sisters etc. etc.

Not to mention the Kindle Covers themselves are amazing looking. If I don't get one for Christmas I'll be deciding between getting myself Celtic Hounds or World Tree.... Although if they release new covers in January I really hope Green Man will be included....

Anyways, its really great to see Oberon and I hope their business is booming what with all the exposure and talk about them here and on the Amazon discussion forums

·
Registered
224 Posts
i agree, i got tree of life for christmas. hope they add more ill support them anyway i can. everyone asks where i got it, im happy to tell  ;D

·
Registered
723 Posts
I want a K Cover, a journal, a checkbook cover and the list goes on.
Better start a new savings account.
(And I don't even have a Kindle yet!)

There stuff really looks top notch!

Eric

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oberon's stuff is really high quality. I just received my Tree of Life kindle cover in the past week - early Christmas present  ;D. It is truly gorgeous and the leather is nice and thick, so it should last a lifetime. I may have to save my $$ and spring for another at a later date. Now that I have such a great cover, I may need to invest in a skin to really set it off!

Sherri

1 - 4 of 4 Posts